small white bumps on penis, with pic
just curipus if anyone has any info on these bumps i have, they are on the shaft of my penis are easy to see when not errect and appear as small spots of lost pigment when errect. Please help!

[IMG]http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h40/SNOW4664/mine/me.jpg[/IMG]

here is the pic
They can be folliculitis,pityraisis versicolor or Fordyce spots.Fordyce spots are small, painless, raised, pale or white spots or bumps 1 to 3 mm in diameter that may appear on the shaft of the penis. The spots are a form of ectopic sebaceous gland, and are not known to be associated with any disease or illness and are of cosmetic concern only. They are non-infectious and a natural occurrence on the body.

I would suggest a dermatologist’s evaluation if you want them to be removed because of cosmetic disfigurement.

Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional doubts.Kind regards.