small white bumps on penis shaft
i have samll white bumps that just recently showed up on my penis they dont pop they are not very big i have seen similair post that say these are normal and nothing to worry about but nothing on how to get rid of them they may not be harmful but that doesnt mean i am comfortable with small bumps on my penis HOW DO I GET RID OF THEM PLEASE ANSWER

Without external examination it is very difficult to confirm a diagnosis,but the various possibilities for your symptoms are folliculitis(might only be felt as small lumps in the skin commonly with a hair arising from centre) , pearly penile papules(multiple, small (about 1-3mm) papules running around the circumference of the crown of the glans penis) , Fordyce spots (small (1-5mm) bright red or purple papules that can appear on the penis and usually effect younger men), sweat dermatitis or contact dermatitis(appear as red small lumps with itching or burning)  or balanitis(due to an underlying infection (bacterial and fungal as well as other organisms).

I sincerely advise you to consult a dermatologist and get yourself evaluated for these possibilities.Till then, you should keep the area clean, wear lose comfortable clothes to avoid sweating, use a powder to keep the area dry  and use calamine lotion at the sites. Oral antihistamine medications would help if the lesions are itchy.

Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted if you have any additional doubts.