sore behind ear that secreted foul smelling substance
About 6 years ago i got my ears pierced and developed aweful keyloids that would grow and eventually burst with disgustingly foul smelling gray liquid.  One particular spot behind my right ear seems to not go away.  (6 years now).

Its right in the crease of the back of my ear and just feels like a little bump. but if i rub it or press on it, it secretes a very small amount of clear liquid that you can smell from 20 feet away.  it's terrible. and smells like rotten death.

what the heck is this and how do i get rid of it?
It can be a sebaceous cyst. A sebaceous cyst is a closed sac occurring just under the skin which contains a "pasty" or "cheesy" looking substance called keratin. They may occur anywhere on body but scalp, ears, back, face, and upper arm, are common sites for sebaceous cysts. Blocked sebaceous glands, swollen hair follicles and excessive testosterone production will cause such cysts.

Generally no treatment is required but they become painful then it means they are infected,Then surgical excision by traditional wide excision, minimal excision, and punch biopsy excision may be required.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.