sore butt
I have a sore butt. I know it sounds weird but my but checks are sore, when i sit at all- not if i sit to much. It's not from working out, it feels like i have sat to much but i don't, and i also got a redish, purplish round sore on my left butt check right by the crack up top. It really didn't itch it felt kinda sore, it's gone but my butt is still sore when i sit. Is there a medical reason why- or am i just out of my mind?

Anti-itch drugs, often antihistamine, may reduce the itch during a flare up of eczema, and the reduced scratching in turn reduces damage and irritation to the skin.

They do not cure eczema, but are highly effective in controlling or suppressing symptoms in most cases.

For mild-moderate eczema a weak steroid may be used (e.g. hydrocortisone or desonide), whilst more severe cases require a higher-potency steroid (e.g. clobetasol propionate, fluocinonide).

Eczema can be exacerbated by dryness of the skin. Moisturizing is one of the most important self-care treatments for sufferers of eczema. Keeping the affected area moistened can promote skin healing and relief of symptoms.

Light therapy using ultraviolet light can help control eczema. UVA is mostly used, but UVB and Narrow Band UVB are also used. Ultraviolet light exposure carries its own risks, particularly eventual skin cancer from exposure.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eczema

Let us know if you need any further information.

Do consult your doctor about this too.

Keep us posted on how you are doing and if you have any other doubts.

Regards.