sore in nose
Iv had a sore in my nose for a long time now, Iv seen numerous doctors about it and iv tried about 3 different ointments and creams, The sore isnt painful, it tends to build up with snot at times. Iv been given Bactroban,Foban and pimafucort .The Foban works the best but it doesn't get rid of it completely and it comes back.
Any ideas??
From the symptoms it can be a boil, polyp or a benign skin growth. Nasal polyps are abnormal inflammatory growths and they have to be removed by a procedure called polypectomy. To confirm the diagnosis I suggest you to get it evaluated from a dermatologist and get an evaluation as well as biopsy skin done to confirm the diagnosis.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.