sore in pubic area
I have a pimple like sore in my pubic area close to my thigh. It is very painful. I have gotten it several times now always in the same location. I shaved so that I could see what it was and it is really red with a pimple like bump in the middle. Just to the left of the pimple is a little sore that starts to bleed. It lasts 2 to 3 days. I need to know what it is and what could be causing it. Hope you can help.
From the symptoms it looks like boils. Boils are caused by infection of the hair follicle by staph aureus. Bacterial skin infections can be spread by shared cosmetics or washcloths, close human contact, or by contact with pus from a boil or carbuncle.

Apply warm compresses and Neosporin on the bumps and keep the area clean.Drainage of the bump is done only when it becomes soft and forms a head.Take some over the counter pain reliever and consult a doctor for examination and antibiotics prescription.If there are recurrent boils,then pls get your blood sugar levels estimated.
Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional doubts.Kind regards.