sore swollen itch inflamed eyes
for the last 4 wks my eylids have been itchy wrinkly , very sore with a burning sensation , my one eye had been  weeping and my top lip is cracked and very sore . doctots have given me 3 courses of steroid tablets over the last month buu each time i stop taking them , the symptoms *** bk . i havnt used anything new or changed my diet or lifestyle , its stopping me sleeping and making me lose time from work . no0 one seemsto know wot the answer is . im taking antihistami9nes for allerfgies but they dont seem to be helping
For such symptoms blepharitis needs to be ruled out. Blepharitis is an ocular disease characterized by inflammation of the eyelid margins. Generally the causes are seborrheic dermatitis (similar to dandruff) and infection by Staphylococcus bacteria, but sometimes allergies like allergic responses to dust mite feces and other allergens can also cause it.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.