Dermatology Community
sores on penis
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

sores on penis

My question concers two raised and very sensative and painful "bumps" white in color that Ive developed on the underside of my penis. These sores developed after from what I could tell from the penis piercing( prince albert) rubbing on the underside of my penis. Ive taken the ring out and have let the hole start to heal shut, but the sores seem to be not getting any better, and not worse. Neosporin, and other ointments made the sores hurt much more, and just leaving them alone seemed to help, but not heal. As painful as it was I had tried liquid skin and it only semed to keep the urine from contacting the sores but Ive abandoned that approach due to pain from putting it on. My penis has a habbit of retracting like a turtles head and the sores are not painful at all in this state but it is uncomfortable for me, until I expose the sores again so I can urinate. Ive had one sore like this before and it cleared up on its own but wasnt this painful. The sores do not produce fluids, and have no scabs on them, they are just raised whitish dots where my ring would rub when in my "turtle head" state. Any info on how to get them to heal and to relieve the pain would be great.