splinter hemorrhage
I am a 27 yr old woman that was recently  diagnose with Mitro valve prolapse.  Ove time I had several health issues that I am concern about. First I had and inflamation of my thumb wich resulted in a splinter hemorrhage in my nail.  At the hospital the doc claimed that it could be gout arthritis.  Its been now over 2 months and I still have it, and I have notice that some sort of pus is coming out thru the top of my nail.  I did some research on the internet and  turns out that it could be related to several health conditions.  Second I have been sufering many aches and pains in my joints especially in my shoulder and elbow.  I dont want to rush to the clinic, since everytime I go my doc tells me is nothing.  

For the MVP I was prescribed metoporol 25mg but still have a lot palpitations and dizziness plus severe anxiety attacks.  I also seem to have aproblem every time I go to lay down in my bed, It feels as if when I am laying down I feel that I am about to faint.  I get very short of breath dizzy and feel as if I was going to faint.  

Please Help me