spores around and on lips and face
for about 3 months now my lips get very tight when I sweat,or get hot, and my mouth is very dry and crusty patches come out around my lips, and the skin peels away, also has a small black speck,also a clear round spore come rushing out of small holes in my lips , that appear to be dark of color after coming out.is this a parasite caused by bad teeth, some rotten teeth can it be cured if I do nothing, it is like having a horror movie of yourself , and can not take much more, they come back every day, taking about 12 hrs to grow and fall out of the skin.
I also have nail fungus.
I am living in a home with mole spores caused by flooding, can a mole spore live under a human lip skin?  discusting,  spore-like creatures come out / or spore parasites
my question is can bad teeth, some rotten cause this fungus, or what can be done to stop this??help it is also undrr my skin on my body.help please

This may be a fungal infection. You have mentioned of possible factors that may be contributory to your condition. I suggest that you have this assessed by your dermatologist as soon as possible to prevent its spread. You have mentioned of a nail fungus which may also facilitate spread of fungal infection in the body.

I do not think your dental problem is a factor here. This appears to b a skin problem and you may need topical medications for this.