Dermatology Community
spores around and on lips and face
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

spores around and on lips and face

for about 3 months now my lips get very tight when I sweat,or get hot, and my mouth is very dry and crusty patches come out around my lips, and the skin peels away, also has a small black speck,also a clear round spore come rushing out of small holes in my lips , that appear to be dark of color after coming out.is this a parasite caused by bad teeth, some rotten teeth can it be cured if I do nothing, it is like having a horror movie of yourself , and can not take much more, they come back every day, taking about 12 hrs to grow and fall out of the skin.
I also have nail fungus.
I am living in a home with mole spores caused by flooding, can a mole spore live under a human lip skin?  discusting,  spore-like creatures come out / or spore parasites
my question is can bad teeth, some rotten cause this fungus, or what can be done to stop this??help it is also undrr my skin on my body.help please