spot on lower lip
noticed a spot on lower left side of lip kind a looks like a blood cloth color  something you would see after hitting your finger with a hammer by accident no lump does not hurt anyone have any ideas?
This blood spot can be due to a small petechaiel spot after trauma like biting the lip, oral melanotoc macule or if it becomes a lump then blood blister and pyogenic granuloma need to be ruled out.

Wait out for a few days and try avoiding any trauma to the lip. If the symptoms persist then please get an evaluation done from a dermatologist. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist/ urologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

thank you i was careful chewing and within a few days it went away i must of bit the corner and did not feel an injury spot inside of mouth or outside might have been a slight bite but regardles its gone thank you for your time.pp572