spots on back
a few years back I went to a tanning salon near by and when I got home I realized I was filled with lighter spots all around my body. For about the first week I had the spots on my thighs and my back and stomach , but as time went by now its mainly just on my back and stomach . Is there anything I can due ?
Tinea versicolor is caused by a fungus that lives in the skin of almost all adults. Factors that can cause the fungus to become more visible include high humidity and immune or hormone abnormalities.Treatment involves topical and oral antifungal medicines.

Most cases of fungal infections respond to over-the-counter products, which contain any of several basic ingredients: miconazole, tolnaftate, terbinafine,ketaconazole and clotrimazole.You can consult a pharmacist and get any cream or lotion containing these ingredients. Some of them are Lamisil, Monistat derm, Mycelex, and Nizoral.
Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional doubts.Kind regards.