sticky, sweaty, smelly groin and thigns
My groin has been sweating and stinking for a while.  It just happens, I don't even have to be active.  Recently my thighs have started to get sticky along with my scrotum and penis. My thighs also itch a little.  I've tried all kinds of creams. Nothing has worked.  Right now I use baby power.  It works for about 20 minutes, then my crotch is all the above again.  If I cake it on there then, it will last a little longer.  
From the symptoms it looks like fungal infection of the groin. Wash your groin daily and then dry thoroughly by pat drying, not rubbing. A hairdryer is useful if you have hairy groins. The damp groin is an ideal site for fungi to multiply. Also wear cotton underwear and change them twice a day and do not share other people’s towels. Application of local antifungal cream(terbinafine, clotrimazole, econazole, ketoconazole, miconazole) and oral antifungal drugs are the mainstay of treatment. But they should be used only after the consultation of a dermatologist.

I hope it helps. Take care and regards.