sticky anus
the skin aroun my anus (perianal skin) is sticky even after a shower and washing down there it is still sticky. the stickieness gose away after blow drying the area for about 30 sec. no other symptoms what so ever . the area dose sometimes get some what raw but thats do to the stickieness what do you think this could be its been going on for about 5 months iv tried everything . is it a internal hemorrhoid thats leaking a little mucus or could it b seborrheic dermatitis.is sebum sticky?
One possibility that can present with such symptoms is intertrigo. An intertrigo is an inflammation (rash) of the body folds.It most commonly occurs due to bacterial,viral or fungal infection. An intertrigo usually appears red and raw-looking, and may also itch, ooze, and be sore.

Please keep the area clean and apply some topical antiseptics. Also wear loose-fitting cotton clothing and use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove. Avoid any kind of cosmetics. Topical zinc oxide cream like Sudocrem, Desitin are very helpful(apply with a paper towel and not directly with hands).Application of mild steroid cream like dermacort also helps. In case the symptoms persist then antifungals may be needed. Please consult a dermatologist in that case.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.