sticky

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

sticky

some small grouped together some bigger by themselves
very itchy on legs arms hands and feet
if they break it has a sticky clear sapp like fluid
doctors treating me for scabies now i think they are wrong i want the fluid tested thats the next step
i rip them open and put rubbing alcohol on them thats the only relief i get as of now the scabie med... hasnt done much but they say it can take up to 2 weeks to work and see a difference
after breaking them the skin peels away so easily almost like dead burned skin and it doesnt heel fast at all
have had a couple of outbreaks over the years but this one is by far the worst now hurting my family home life now at this point i dont want to spread it
scabies is spread real quick and its not spreading to anyone else in my home thats why i think the doctors wrong
i can keep going on but this is the main stuff
I have had similar outbreaks over the years, but limited to hands and feet.  I've been told it's everything from chemical burns (the skin eventually flakes and peels) to contact allergies.  Just today a coworker looked at my hands and said she has had the same problem - it's called dyshidrosis.  Check out Wikipedia, I found it helpful.  Also mayoclinic.com.
It is not contagious. The fluid is just serum (the 'watery' component of blood).  As with my coworker, I find water exacerbates the problem.  Her doctor had her shower with gloves on for over two weeks to protect the skin.  A good ointment/moisturizer is a must too.  Something that allows your skin to still breathe. Hope this helps.
If the rash is limited to your hands and feet then pompholyx is an important possibility. Pompholyx primarily involves the hands and fingers and then may involve the feet. The first stage is acute and presents as itchy blisters on the hands, fingers and toes. Then the chronic stage shows more peeling, cracking, or crusting. Then the skin heals up, or the blistering may start again. The exact cause is not known and excessive sweating can be one of the reasons.

If the symptoms persist then the fluid should be sent for microscopic examination.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.