strange blisters on chin
Hi, I have developed, just today three areas on my chin, they started as bumps that I thought were pimples but then the itched and now they have several small dots where the blister has popped.  Hard to explain.  They are all on the right side under my lips on chin.  I got sunburned the other day and that area was burned pretty well, I am peeling n some places but these sores seem really strange and are bothersome.  Please help.

There are several causes of blisters.

'Blisters are usually caused by injury to the skin from heat or from friction, which create a tear between the epidermis—the upper layer of the skin—and the layers beneath.

Short periods of intense rubbing can cause a blister, but any rubbing of the skin at all can cause a blister if it is continued for long enough. Blisters form more easily on moist skin than on dry or soaked skin, and are more common in warm conditions.

Sometimes, the skin can blister when it comes into contact with a cosmetic, detergent, solvent or other chemical; this is known as contact dermatitis. Blisters can also develop as a result of an allergic reaction to an insect bite or sting.

There are also a number of medical conditions that cause blisters. The most common are chickenpox, herpes, impetigo, and a form of eczema called dyshidrosis. '

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blister

You should avoid sun exposure and apply suncreen whehever you go out - use a medicated sun screen preferably.

It would be best to consult a doctor if it does not resolve on its own in a few days.

Let us know if you need any other information.

Regards.