strawberry naevus
good day! im a mother of a 1 year old girl. my problem occured a month ago just after her ist birthday.
she has developed this so-called strawberry naevus. we are thinking to send her for an early treatment since
it started to bleed when she accidentally scratched it located on her forehead ( upper part of her right eyebrow).
My question is: (1) which is more safer, laser treatment or operation?. (2) if we considered any of those, will it leave her a permanent scar? (3) is there a guarantee that once its removed it won't come back anymore? i am looking forward to hear your advice soon. thank you and have a nice day.

If you wish to remove this,  treatment is usually aimed at inducing rapid shrinkage.  Laser treatment has the advantage of  a faster and lesser complications than an operation at this age. If carried out very early, laser treatment may slow down the growth and induce shrinkage. But this is not always the case in some patients.  This is a safe procedure but there are some effects of this procedure such as hyperpigmentation/ hypopigmentation, infection or allergic reactions. Another option is to wait it out as this usually shrink after a few years.

It would be best to see your doctor for proper evaluation of the birthmark and discuss which treatment option is suited for her. Take care and regards.