stretch marks
Hello my name is Sean and I am an 18 year old male who has been weight lifting for two years now, in these past two years i began to notice stretch marks which gradually got bigger on my arms and upper chest and arm pits currently the stretch marks are red and some are faded, i tried using a RetinA cream and mederma stretch mark cream and also cocoa butter none helped me that much i also tried lazer surgery but only went in for two sessions which didn't work I was wondering if any one could help me and reccomend a cream I could use or some other method to reduce the stretch marks or atleast take out some of the color. I heard trilastin works but my only source is the internet and it's hard to tell with those kinds of things if any one could help me i'd greatly appreciate it

thank you
Stretch marks can appear when there is rapid stretching of the skin. It is common in rapid gaining or losing of weight, puberty, cushings syndrome and overuse of steroids.

Creams containing alpha hydroxyl acids and retin-A are said to be useful in decreasing the stretch marks but the advertised antimarks creams have no proof of effectiveness. Eat healthy, nutritious food ,drink plenty of fluids and do moderate exercises. Laser therapy, and dermabrasion alone or in combination have also been shown to be effective in diminishing the appearance of stretch marks. For that you need to consult a dermatologist.

I hope it helps. Take care and regards.

thank you so much I will try that I am using a Retina i started using it about a week ago it seems to be working