sunscreen allergies
my 12 year old son is allergic to sunscreen...gets contact dermatitis...mostly on his face...also allergic to neosporin.. does Burts Bees Sunscreen work without causing a rash?
If your son is allergic to most of the sunscreens then you should get for him a non perfumed hypoallergenic sunscreen. If you are to use Burts bees sunscreen make sure to do patch testing first. Apply a small portion of the sunscreen on the inside of his elbow joint and wait for some time. In case of any redness,welts,burning or itching; then this particular product should not be used. wait for at least 2-3 hrs to see any delayed response to the sunscreen. If there are any urgent symptoms like swelling of the skin,lips,eyes etc,then please consult ER immediately as anaphylaxis has to be ruled out and steroids may be needed.

I hope it helps.Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional doubts.Kind regards.