super tiny itchy clear liquid filled "pimples" on arms / knee...

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology - rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

super tiny itchy clear liquid filled "pimples" on arms / knees / chest / stomach / scalp !!

26 m. started in march. still going on. Will get super tiny pimples that pop up out of nowhere. they are super itchy at first. to stop the itchy. i squeeze it and clear liquid comes out. its done itching. this has happend on my knees, on my arms , forearms and bicep area, wrist area, abdomen, and center of my chest. after popping them and the liquid comes out, it usually fills back up. If i leave it alone and dont pop it, it will dissapear. but to stop the itchyness i just pop it. Most of the time it ended up scabbing from popping. now i have 2 white spots on my stomach from popping 2 of them. I have also little super tiny pimples on my scalp from time to time. They are im guessing the same thing. kind of itchy. dont really scab but i cant feel like the ones on the scalp are already sort of an open wound pimple. Ive researched and went to the derma and he said it was just acne. which its not. ive never suffered from this ever. only since march. cant find anything online. gonna have to go to another derma. and hopefully show him when i have one and squeeze it in front of him and watch the tiny clear liquid come out. this is extremely annoying. i just need a diagnosis. ive switched to tea tree oil. tried every body wash. every lotion. nothing seems to make it stop from popping up. HELP !
Miliaria crystallina  (sudamina).
Avatar n tn
judging from the pictures online. no not at all. this is so seldom. its like one on my bicep right now. when i zoom it , its like a super tiny bubble. i popped in 3 times sitting here and the smallest amount of the liquid came. out. it filled back up 2 times. popped it again. more little tiny clear liquid comes out. now itll leave a red mark. i popped one on the center of my chest and theres now a red mark there the size of a tip of a pin. a dot. but i did get sort of bigger ones before on my arms and stomach. they left bigger scabs that stay for about 2 weeks.
Avatar n tn
and one just came on the back of my leg. couldnt even see it but it itches like crazy. until i squeeze exactly where it itches and clear liquid comes out. makes itching go away. help !!!
Since you have made the picture more clear it is best to rule out DH(Dermatitis Herpetiformis) relating to gluten htpersensitivity. Without photoe it is a blind man's interpretation!
Best wishes.
Hypersensitivity-Typographic error regretted.
Avatar n tn
images. sometimes they start red & opened. and when squeezed still leak clear liquid. not blood. or sometimes they are super tiny bubbles. and itch & when squeezed, clear liquid.

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p68/adammusic/photo3.jpg

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p68/adammusic/photo2.jpg

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p68/adammusic/photo1.jpg

these are on my chest now ! leg last night. arm last night. bicep last night. right of chest often. driving me nuts !
Avatar n tn
bump
Dermatitis herpetformis is the provisional diagnosis,