swollen enlarge skin under my penis head?.

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

I have sex with a girl last 2 weeks and after that 2 weeks my penis starts itching so i washed it off with hot water then in the evening i masturbate. When i woke up it starts itching again so again i wash it with warm water. then i go out of the house then when i came back to my house i take a pee i saw that below skin of my penis head is swollen and is growing. the head is not itchy only the skin below the head. I didn't do anything and when night comes i take a look at it again and the size increases and it's itchy but when i pee i don't feel any pain. Also when i erect i don't feel any pain. its just that it is enlarge and itchy. What is this? thank you.
DO NOT WASH IT WITH SOAP anymore. Leave it be. Do not look at it or use it for 1 week. Eat healthy. Work out. do not rub with water in the shower. Do not put anything on it.

I have had issues for 2 years from washing the hell out of it, and not letting it heal. Trust me on this.

Good luck
If it is red place it in a tea cup of distilled water only - room temp water only - no warm water. See a dermatologist before you try and put anything on it.