swollen red itchy knuckles
I live in a tropical climate but have recently moved to a very cold climate and have developed an itchy rash on my knuckles.  It is only on one of my knuckles on my left hand, but on all of the knuckles on my right hand.  The skin is swollen and itches a lot.  There is not much pain.  I'm not sure if its a reaction to the cold or what.  It started about 12 days ago and has gotten worse progressively.  Any idea what this is or if I should see a dermatologist?  What about remedies?
From the symptoms it can be eczema. Eczema is a sort of dermatitis and allergic reaction is an important cause of eczema. Apply calamine lotion and use antihistaminics like Benadryl. If the symptoms persist then please consult a dermatologist. Topical and oral steroids may need to be prescribed.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.