swollen sore mole
Hi I have had a mole on my back since birth. Is a large raised mole. Black/brown in colour. I have never had problems with it until now. It has become very tender, sore to touch, red around it and my husband said has change to a pink colour. Should I be concerned.

suzy
You should get this mole checked from a dermatologist. If you notice changes in the mole's/mark’s color, height, size or shape, you should have a dermatologist evaluate it. You also should have it checked if it bleeds, oozes, itches, appear scaly, or become tender or painful. Otherwise it should be left as such.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.