Dermatology Community
tick bites and after effect
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

tick bites and after effect

i was bit by a tick 2 months ago the spot is still itching now after all this time i am noticing little pimples on my legs and arms that after appearing 2 days or so they turn into little rings around only not big 1 cm and not blisters like a ring worm but dotts of blood surface around the pin dot pimple
i am only now concerned because of the tick could it be related
thank you
B duke
Tags: ticks
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
My opinion, after being infected with Lyme Disease and recently have an ECM from a tick bite.  It is hard to find a doctor that knows the symptoms of Borellea bergdorfii, but it is very serious.  Look for Lyme Forums on this site and look for online information in a hurry.  Again, this is just my opinion.  

More...I "believe", but I am not a doctor (a disclaimer), you have early stage Lyme and the sooner you get antibiotics the better.  I could not walk for a year after a year of not knowing what I had.  Literature and my opinion states that ANYTIME you have an ECM you have a Borellea infection!  The "tests" are NOT accurate, there are MANY false negatives!!!  I cured myself after ten years of the antibiotics...long, long story.  

The best to you.  

WillPower  
Blank
Hi,

How are you? Are there other signs or symptoms present? Some of the diseases you can get from a tick bite are Lyme disease, ehrlichiosis, Rocky Mountain spotted fever and tularemia. Tick-borne disease may first present with flu symptoms, such as a fever, chills and body aches. You may also have a rash. Most tick-borne diseases can be treated with antibiotics. It would be best to have this evaluated by your doctor for proper management. This link may be helpful:
http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/tickbites.html

Take care and keep us posted.
Blank
I am now continuing my 3 doxy, 100 mg/day for the ECM.  I found this terrific summary by Burrascano of Lyme disease:

http://www.ilads.org/burrascano_1102.htm#em

In my opinion, EVERYONE with exposure or with "possible" lyme would greatly benefit by reading this summary carefully.  

Thank you for the site reference.  Very beneficial.  I will look it over in detail.  
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Dermatology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...