tinny piple looking things on penis

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

tinny piple looking things on penis

so i have just noticed a few tiny pimple looking things on my penis i have no symptoms
other than that also when i pull skin tight on penis i see little bumps that look like hair falicals or something and this tinny pimple seem to be around these
i've looked up all kinds of stds and it looks nothing like it easiest way i know to describe it is tiny white head or pipmple i poped 3 of them and left other 2 alone idk what this could be can anyone help
Tags: on penis, Skin
This looks like irritated or infected hair follicle causing folliculitis which is characterized by small bump with a hair follicle inside. Keep the area clean and apply some topical antiseptics. Also wear loose-fitting cotton clothing and use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove. Avoid any kind of cosmetics. Topical antibiotics such as mupirocin or neomycin containing ointment are also useful. In case the symptoms persist then oral antibiotics may be needed. Please consult a dermatologist in that case.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

hey they went away then i got  2 more randomly today
they only on shaft one on front one on back i poped them why do i keep getting them
there pen point in  size and don't hurt or ich idk what is wrong with me i'm freaking out
what could it be
Folliculitis is the inflammation of one or more hair follicles. The condition may occur anywhere on the skin. It starts when hair follicles are damaged by friction from clothing or blockage of the follicle. In most cases of folliculitis, the damaged follicles are then infected with the bacteria Staphylococcus (staph).