Dermatology Community
tiny blisters covering my sons back and trunk
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

tiny blisters covering my sons back and trunk

Ok I have a few questions regarding my 3 year old sons skin. We have recently moved to Vancouver and we dont have a family doctor as of yet. I brought my son to a clinic almost a year ago because he had poked his upper lip with a jagged nail and the lttle ding has remained for over a year as a small red spot, doc said nothing to worry about, im guessing its a blood vessel- will it ever go away- should i get a second opinion. could it be serious?

Secondly my son has had a rash covering his back for weeks now, it is tiny bumps or pimples, though skin colour everywhere, and now on his trunk a bit too. i thought maybe heat rash, or clogged pores, allergic reaction to soap, i have sensitivities. could it be something more serious that i should see a professional about? are there any other possibilities?

Thirdly my son has a small raised birthmark on his back that developed in infancy that was diagnosed as a mastocytoma, that the doctor said will likely fade and eventually go away, it is fading, orangy colour and hasnt grown at all- but could it have anything to do with his rash? I have had hair thinning, could this have had anything to do with my sons skin? it was diagnosed as stress related, but could it all have to do with one another??????