tiny blisters covering my sons back and trunk
Ok I have a few questions regarding my 3 year old sons skin. We have recently moved to Vancouver and we dont have a family doctor as of yet. I brought my son to a clinic almost a year ago because he had poked his upper lip with a jagged nail and the lttle ding has remained for over a year as a small red spot, doc said nothing to worry about, im guessing its a blood vessel- will it ever go away- should i get a second opinion. could it be serious?

Secondly my son has had a rash covering his back for weeks now, it is tiny bumps or pimples, though skin colour everywhere, and now on his trunk a bit too. i thought maybe heat rash, or clogged pores, allergic reaction to soap, i have sensitivities. could it be something more serious that i should see a professional about? are there any other possibilities?

Thirdly my son has a small raised birthmark on his back that developed in infancy that was diagnosed as a mastocytoma, that the doctor said will likely fade and eventually go away, it is fading, orangy colour and hasnt grown at all- but could it have anything to do with his rash? I have had hair thinning, could this have had anything to do with my sons skin? it was diagnosed as stress related, but could it all have to do with one another??????
From your son’s symptoms it is unlikely that the symptoms are related to your rash. From the symptoms it can be contact dermatitis, allergies, viral rash, sweat dermatitis or heat rash. Even atopic dermatitis and eczema needs to be ruled out. Use a mild cleanser with moisturizing properties like Cetaphil. Also use cotton clothes and change the clothes twice if there is any increased sweating. Try keeping the skin free of sweat as far as possible. If the symptoms still persist then you can apply mild steroid and give itching antihistaminics like Benadryl or Claritin after consulting your son’s doctor.

If the symptoms persist then please get an evaluation done by a dermatologist.

I hope it helps. Take care and regards.