tiny bumps near meatus Penis
I have this small cluster of tiny bumps are the same color as my glands in my meats on the right and left sides.  They are painless, odorless and do not itch. You could never tell they were there if you didn’t look at your penis. They have grown over time.

Does anyone have any information or advice?  I am well aware that nobody can properly diagnose me over the Internet and that I will ultimately need to take a trip to a doctor.  With that said, I thank you all in advance for your additions.

I provided two pictures so you can see what I am talking about

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v483/El_Chico_Fino/photo.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v483/El_Chico_Fino/photo-1.jpg
I cannot confirm anything without examination but it can be clogged pores or sebaceous prominence causing Fordyce spots. The spots are a form of ectopic sebaceous gland, and are not known to be associated with any disease or illness and are of cosmetic concern only. They are non-infectious and a natural occurrence on the body.
Hope it helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional queries. Kind regards.

Thanks, but I have a question if it is sebaceous prominence, I was reading online that there is on actual treatment. I do not want these bumps to be there forever. There has to be a way to remove them with out surgery. I wil get myself check later on but for now i need a remedy.
Thank you
Fordyce spots should be got removed only for cosmetic reasons as they are normally found on the penis. Treatment of Fordyce spots includes CO2 laser or electro desiccation, TCA chemical peels (temporary treatment),diathermy or laser vaporization. My sincere advice would be to consult a dermatologist and discuss these options of treatment with him.
I hope it helps. Take care and please do keep me posted in case you have any additional doubts. Kind regards.