tiny bumps on lips
I suddenly have developed tiny bumps on my upper lip.  A few months ago this happened in just one little patch but it went away, and I can't remember if I did anything.  But just a few days ago they appeared again on both sides of my upper lip.  Then, the next day they had spread and now go all the way along the ridge of my upper lip. They aren't particularly noticeable except they change the shape of my lip, making it look smaller than it was in the places where they are on the very edge.  They are very very tiny, definitely not cold sores.  I've seen some things about Forcyde spots, but everything describes those as 1-3mm in size and these are even smaller than that.   Everything I read says to ignore forcyde spots, but these are very uncomfortable.  my lips feel dry no matter how much stuff I put on them, and they feel scaly because of all the teeny tiny bumps.  I used to have problems with seborrheic dermatitis around my nose when I was a kid so the only other thing I can think of is that.  Is there something else they could be?  If they are forcyde spots, is there a way to make my lips feel moist again?  I don't care about the appearance, but they are very uncomfortable.
Also here because of EOS lip balm. They must have put something in a batch or something got contaminated... this is not cool
EOS here, too... Mint ball.  I have been using it for about 4 months and LOVED it.  Just in the last two weeks, it felt like my lips were getting chapped (I was on vacation in AZ so I chalked it up to the dry air), so I'd put on more EOS, but it seemed to burn more than usual (again I attributed it to a slight sun burn on my lips from the AZ sun). Soon my lips were cracked and red on the edges and the corners of my mouth were almost cracked open.  Vaseline helped.  But I am so BUMMED.  I loved the mint :(
I guess, I should share my story too. Yes, I have been able to narrow down the cause of my tiny white bumps to mangos too. Starts of as a slight sensitivity on my lips, then eventually leads to bumps. From start to finish, it takes 1 week, plus another week for my lips to heal over. The strange thing is I just dealt with an outbreak a month ago, now its starting up again. Usually my outbreaks have been almost a year apart. I have been very careful what I ate the past few weeks, but for some reason its back again! So annoying. I do appreciate all the advice and experiences you all have shared.

FYI: Peroxide helped lessen my bumps, but it didn't take away the swelling.  
I have had two instances of the tiny bump, sandpaper lip episodes. After researching, It appears as if it is a bacterial infection as mentioned. I have a 4 day cure, and this is what I do: At night before bedtime, clean lips thoroughly with rubbing alcohol. Apply an antibacterial cream to lips (I use Lotrimin Ultra). After rubbing in cream I also add moisture with an oiive oil/tea tree oil blend so lips don't dry out overnight. In the morning, I cleanse my lips with alcohol once again, then apply a lip balm (Fresh carmex from tube, squeezed onto q-tip to avoid transferring infection to tube) during the day. Repeat for 4 days and It's gone. I am on day three of my current infection and I only feel a couple "grains" on my lips. Works for me!
Its called HPV...you got it from oral sex or kissing someone infected orally. And no there is no cure. You might ask for some genital wart cream to put on your mouth bumps whicg possibly work or wear your bumps *** is. It looks like non fluid filled tiny white flesh bumps and probably itched when you had your initial first out break. Get your blood tested....Im sure they'll tell you it's HPV.
This sounds like what I have......http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seborrhoeic_dermatitis

This is what my dermatologist figured out was on my face previously. Around the eyebrows/nose. I didn't realize until today that it could be around lips too.

Read up on it - seborrhoeic dermatitis. He gave me a hydrocortizone cream to use for a week (on outbreaks) and a ketoconazole cream for prevention or after a week. This has worked perfectly for me on the other parts of my face. So i am really thinking/hoping it will work on my lips here too.
I DID IT!!! I I GOT IT OFF!! I had the same symptoms as everyone else and I got it of!!
1. You put rubbing alcohol on your lips and let it dry.
2. Put A&D on your lips(or any other ointment/rash cream)
3. Sit or Sleep with it on.(keep on for at least 6hrs)
4.if it begins to dry or wear off just re apply/ use it as a lip gloss
5. Get a wash cloth, get some soap (I used the dove bar soap)
6. Gently but firmly rub your lips. You are now removing the bumpy dead skin. Continue with this until you no longer feel bumps. Your lips may sting a little with the old skin gone so put more A&D on it, they will heal as you sleep.
When you wake, you should be bump free. If your lips still hurt put more A&D ointment on them.

I woke up bump free and I'm loving it <3
I have it to, there very tiny little bumps on the ridges of my top lip. They're not noticable at all but when i feel them with my tongue they feel rough...if anyone finds a solution to this problem please let me know

My email is -***@****
This kinda sounds like what's going on with me. However it started out as one corner of my mouth cracking, than the other. Then a few days later, I noticed the bumps on my lower lip. They are very small so you can't see it. Which is why I feel like it is what everyone is talking about. They sort of itch though... is that a symptom? Oh well. I'll be throwing away all my ChapStick and hope it helps some. Also.. I have some sort of throat virus. Could the lip bumps just be another symptom?
I have just developed the exact same tiny bump issue. I have been using Burt's bees, and oddly enough, I just switched to Burt's bees from Alba. I'm tossing the Chapstick and letting my lips dry up to get rid of the bumps. I may go to the tanning bed to dry them out and let the UV clean the "bacteria". Hopefully they will be gone within a few days, since I have an important interview :)
I got the same problem too. I have a small lumps at the edge of my upper lip. And it came noticeable whenever touched, I can feel that It is increasing in size. I don't what it caused. and how it happened. Does any one here know on what to do to alleviate this, though it's not painful. But I think it is not really normal. That's why it bothers me. Thank you
I found this thread about a week ago, and after reading a bit, I realized that in my case it was definitely mangos causing the outbreak. So I tried some of the suggested tips: keeping them dry (that hurt too much!), and using a new/cleaned burt's bees stick (kind of helped but I felt very self conscious because it built up and looked waxy). But after those didn't work, I tried something else that has worked amazingly! I had to share in case it helps someone else... Neosporin! It goes on totally clear, like a shiny lip gloss, and within 20 min my lips felt amazingly better. I just cleaned off the burt's bees with a baby wipe so my lips were totally 'nude', and then applied a very thin coat. It's not supposed to be ingested, so I was careful to only apply it directly to the bumps on the outer edge of my lips, and not all the way in to the wet/more fleshy part if that makes sense. I was able to eat and drink almost normally. I applied it 2x that first day, and then once the second, and once the third, and now it's been over 48 hrs since my last application and my lips feel almost totally normal!

Good luck everyone! I hope this can help at least a few people!
I have also been dealing with the small, red bumps on my lips and have dealt with the swelling, oozing part too. For me, it started directly after giving birth to my youngest son two years ago. At first, I thought my lips were just chapped, then my doctor said I was probably dehydrated, then I finally realized it was due in part to my Chapstick, that I had been using for years and years with no problem. It's now affecting my nasal passages (weird, but truly awful too) and my run finger, where I wear my wedding ring (I'm assuming since the skin is a little thinner fr wearing my ring, it's more sensitive?) This is what I do to help keep it under control and it works reasonably well: I use Vaseline on my lips and take Claritin and Zantac daily. The Claritin is an antihistamine and the Zantac is a blocker of some sort (oh my, my mind just went blank on what it blocks-- ay ay ay) Anyway, this has helped immensely. I take anywhere from 75mg-150mg once or twice daily, depending on how bad they are. I usually keep it under control, then forget to take the medications and the cycle starts all over again. This is no easy thing to deal with, but I'm thankful that it's not debilitating or life threatening. Remember, it's all about perspective :) Hope this helps someone. Good luck!
Omg i hav ths problem and iv been putn blistex cus my lips burn and it just spread on the top lip wen i itch it it gets wors or swels up wat could ths be pleas help i cant  sleep and i hav a baby i cant even kiss her cus im scard shes ganna get it what should i do for ths to go away i had ths last time and i ichd it and it just swoldup bad it spread but it was on my bottm lip and it had got bigr and i was abl to pop it and watery stuff can out and i just keept popn it tell it dryd up and just peald off and now i hav it on my uppr liv wat the hell is it im ganna thro all my lipstiks and old chaptiks away. Or could it be lik an insect bit thats wat i thought last time pleas help
?
I would just really like to know if its contagious like if i were to kiss my boyfriend then would he have the little bumps on his lips?
I've had the chapped lips problem several times before, but now I think I'm just going crazy! There are these tiny bumps, several of them, and I'm starting to think after reading your post that it might be my favorite chapstick as well: the EOS unfortunately ): I have several flavors, and I have been using them for a very long time, several months in fact, and daily. One day I left my EOS at home, and had to use a friend's chapstick, who I know and trust so I know I definitely didn't catch anything from her. And suddenly these bumps popped up out of nowhere! So now I'm thinking it might be because I stopped using the EOS?? Any comments would be great!!
EOS gave me those small bumps on my lips too.  i use cortizone 10 intensive healing formula. i apply before bed and leave on all night.  By morning its almost healed! I highly reccomend it if you havent found a solution for this problem.  it always works for me since certain lip products cause me that kind of break out.  
I'm so glad I found this. Mine are concentrated in two places on my upper lip, and they've gotten worse within the past three days. I tossed the EOS and the tub of lip balm that I was using, and bought some Burt's Bees, and I'm hoping the bumps will start to go away.
I've been dealing with this for about 5 months now. It keeps coming back, and will not go away. I stopped using anything on my lips but Aquaphor ointment, and it still comes back with that, though admittedly after a longer interval. I had a dermatologist prescribe desonide ointment and that's helped with the inflammation and after a day of using it (2x a day) it always goes away. The problem is, it also always comes back. We've literally ruled everything out and she said to me the last time I visited that she didn't know what to tell me. (gotta love paying to see a specialist just for them to say they're stumped).

I have an appointment this week for a second opinion, I'm hoping I can get an answer :(
I dontknowif this is relevant, but i ate a mango before i got little bumps on my lips too
What were your symptoms exactly? Did you have sand-like bumps on your top lip that were there for years but hardly noticeable?

Also, could explain more about Rocephin and the risk?
So glad I found this post because I'm having the same exact problem. I started using EOS and about 3 weeks later my lips became extremely brittle, swollen, were burning & were red. I believe I had an allergic reaction. I'm using Vaseline & my lips are slowly healing. Its very aggregating though because my lips turned purple from being so chapped and they are pealing alot. I visit my doctor in 2 weeks hopefully I can get more answers because having dry lips in 8°F weather is HORRIBLE. I really hope that is the solution
EOS! That's what I started to use about a month or two ago. the little cute ball shape one and after a while, I noticed a bad odor every time I would open it to apply it but since its mine, I used it a few times and within a week, I noticed like 5 small bumps on my top lip! it feels like they got sunburnt bad! and its really gross looking. I've never had this happen to me. I bought Abreva which was like 22 bucks! and I started to apply it last night. I will have to try Vaseline since I hear that works.
Thank you for your post. I am pregnant and over the past two weeks my lips have become terribly cracked, dry, and swollen. I had no idea what was wrong with me. It was about two weeks ago that I started eating mango (my pregnancy app said it was a super food to eat) What did your wife do to help calm the reaction? (besides staying away from mango)  

Thanks again for your post.
Karrie
I didn't read everything but I just wanted to add my comment cause I did go to a doctor for small bumps all over my lips. It hurts, itches, gets red and swollen and sometimes it oozes clear but when it gets worse it oozes yellow.

I went to the doctor before when it oozes yellow cause by then I can't deal with it, they said it was impetigo which is a staph infection and they gave me antibiotics but when I went to the doctor in the beginning when it was oozing clear, they said it was cold sores and gave me another type of medication to help control the pain and swelling of cold sores. I also used Abreva.

Bacterial infections do go away but cold sores which is Herpes never do.

"Cold sores, sometimes called fever blisters, are groups of small blisters on the lip and around the mouth. The skin around the blisters is often red, swollen, and sore. The blisters may break open, leak a clear fluid, and then scab over after a few days. They usually heal in several days to 2 weeks."

http://www.webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatments/tc/cold-sores-topic-overview

It usually comes with stress or a drop in immune system or for women, changes in hormone from the menstrual cycle. You should definitely keep your lips clean, wash it after eating every time, keep it protected from the sun, and throw away your toothbrush or clean whatever that might contain the virus.

In rare cases, when the cold sores get really bad, it can turn into a bacterial infection so that's why I get yellow oozing after a while. The open skin can get dirty and cause a bacterial infection like staph. If the pain and discomfort is too much from the bumps, you can go to your doctor and they will give you medication to help with it but if it isn't too severe, just keeping it clean, drinking lots of water, avoiding oily or citrus foods, and Abreva can help.
I had a reaction to eating a whole mango (I guess it was from my mouth touching the skin - my lips blistered,itched and hurt so bad.) I am now having a similar reaction although not as severe: my lips feel like sand paper but not dry - not chapped. I looked up what is in the same family as mangoes and found cashews, which I ate a ton of about three days ago. I guess I am allergic to them too!
Wow. SWIM (someone who isn't me) shares the symptoms, such as tiny bumps on my upper lip after using a new sphere of EOS (the lemon kind). I have been using the pomegranate and blueberry kind since christmas, so, for awhile now without negative effects. SWIM also developed the bumps, which were initially more of a swelling of the lip, the day after ingesting lots of codeine, hydrocodone, promethazene, and morphine. Maybe the alkaloids reacted with some chemical in EOS. I do feel better, knowing that I am  to the only one and that I probably don't have Crohn's disease or cancer. Also, if this is Tim Klein, then holy poops.
I also have been eating a lot of mangos. I think it's a bit odd that other people have been doing so much of the same things, and that we've all wound up here, victims of mango/codiene/eos lip balm induced lip bubbles. Great.
I have the same problem for the last two weeks and believe or not started after I ate a whole mango sprinkled with chile powder with lemon. I started to think it had nothing to do with it until I read the last part of your post. Weird!
I haven't read all the posts yet, however I have been suffering from lips with a continuous extremely lumpy/bumpy surface for over 3 years, almost daily. Interestingly, mango is one of my favourite fruits and I eat it most weekends. I have tried a number of lipbalms, including one that has won prizes (Lanolips) but even the best of them doesn't actually improve the skin very much, it just provides a barrier so I'm less likely to nibble them. I want to note that this skin condition on my lips is so uncomfortable that it constantly makes me want to nibble them, to get rid of the uncomfortable lumpy texture, but that the lumps are not caused by this biting, I have them regardless of whether or not I nibble them, only thing is when I do they sometimes bleed. The texture of my lips very much reminds me of when I was a child and had warts on my hand- no matter how much you picked at the skin to remove the unwanted texture, it was the same texture underneath and regenerated the same way and no matter how many ointments I put on it it didn't improve it. In the end I had to go to the doctor's to have liquid nitrogen put on it, and it was very effective, but obviously that is not safe to do with your lips! I'm going to look into the mango theory...
So I've gotten those little bumps as well. I went to the pharmacy and was told I can use neosporin. One night I applied it and the next morning the bumps were gone. I applied it for another two days (shouldn't use it after three days) just in case there was anything lingering. It did reappear today after I used vitamin e oil last night (I noticed that I used coconut oil the last time it appeared). So I'm waiting for it to go away. Hope that helps. #awaitingfurtherrevelation.
Neosporin the original ointment. Please don't lick your lips!!
My lips usually itch, swell, and then the bumps present themselves. They are the same color as my lips/ slightly more red. They come and go. I don't eat mangoes, can't say that I ever have. I live in a Michigan and the bumps only began to appear when the weather got colder. Unfortunately, I have to blame this significantly old flavored lip gloss from b&bw. That's when they first appeared, I didn't think it was the gloss but the more I used it, the worst the bumps got. I put my chap stick (Lypsol- also a great product) over it to help and because I didn't wash my lips first, the gloss transferred to my chopstick and made it bad too. I washed my lips and use neosporin and that helps. But now when I use any other gloss like the previous the same thing happens again. So it's neosporin for me.
Out of the blue, I too had swollen, itchy, burning, cracked dry lips with little bumps (blisters) and thought it was an allergy to my lip gloss or even Poison Oak for 3 months, it was driving me crazy and I could barely eat it was so painful...finally went to the doctor who gave me a Prednisone Creme which helped but didn't entirely fix the problem...3 more months of problems and I had a dental appt. for a cleaning, my dentist said it might have been an auto immune problem and gave me an RX for Fluocinonide cream...OMG this cream is not cheap but THIS cream was magic, it took about 4 days and my lips are back to normal...it's been 2 weeks so far and all is good!
I had this same exact problem. Itchy tiny bumps on and around my lips and it makes your lips feel dry. Mine weren't very visible but when I licked my lips, they felt like sandpaper. I went to the dermatologist and she told me to stop using all the different chapsticks that I was and just use Vaseline. Then she prescribed me Desonide ointment which you apply two times a day, five times a week. I did this and in the first week, my lips were nice and smooth again! Hope this helps!
IVE BEEN DEALING WITH THIS FOR YEARS AND I THOUGHT I HAD HERPES BUT IVE ASKED AND WAS TOLD NOT HERPES AND THE BUMPS ARE THE SAME COLOR AS MY SKIN AND DONT HURT OR HAVE ANY REDNESS BUT ITS LIKE A CLOGGED PORE OR SOMETHING BECAUSE I POP THEM AND HARD PUSS LIKE FROM A PIMPLE COMES OUT BUT ITS NOT WATERY ITS LIKE A PASTE ALMOST AND AFTER I SQUEEZE IT OUT THE BUMP LEAVES BUT THEY ALWAYS COME BACK WHAT IS THIS?????
I can't believe i just scrolled down yeaaaaars, lol. But anyways, I'm about to get some Vaseline and Neosporin. Hopefully that helps. Thanks, everybody!
Okay, I am having the same reaction, so I figured I was allergic to acid foods. Everything that you have in your post is happening to me.  The itching, swelling and the condition actually burned my lips.  My lips was brittle like a Brillo pad, so I used lip bum and Shea butter for moisture because of the dryness. I did not have blisters, but it was like inner fever escaping my body, all around my mouth, very red.  Do anyone know what this is?  I have had cradle skin year ago, which was strange for my age, but adults get it also.
I had the same problem with my lips. They were rashy tiny bumps that made me feel uncomfortable. I used desitin maximum strength original paste with 40% zinc oxide. I applied desitin to my lips when I got home that day for a couple of hours. I showered and reapplied it and went to sleep. The next day I applied Vaseline throughout the day to keep my lips from cracking or drying up. I stopped using random chap sticks for moisture and just used the Vaseline. By the time I got home again that day day my lips were 95% healed and almost completely smooth. I will apply desitin again before I sleep tonight. I hope it will be 100% healed tomorrow morning. Im sure it will be. Using the combination of desitin and Vaseline gave me fast results. The only problem with using desitin was that it was difficult to remove from my lips. I used a towel and warm water to remove it. I was also very gentle. I hope this helps. It definitely helped me quickly.
I too have this problem.Tiny yellow bumps at corners of lips especially on upper part.I have an itchy burning sensation near the lips.Even the tip of tongue with some tiny red bumps.It;s 2 weeks  now.Still not yet met a Doctor.applying Vaseline.The bumps on lips are only visible if stretched.I am worried now.
I have 6 tiny little bumps on my upper lip too. They look like a little liquid are in them (kinda if you held a pen in your hand for too long, a little water bubble appears). I think it&#x27;s cause I used a bad chapstick since it was fine this morning?? I&#x27;m usually really bad and pick my lips/skin, so I&#x27;m hands off it now. Gonna go wash with soap and use a different chapstick and hope it goes away soon.
OMG I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM! my lips are dry they itch and the small bumps have spread to the skin above my lip! They&#39;re so irritated itch and dry but idk what to do! Everyone is saying it&#39;s either from mangos or eos, the day before it happens I ate a mango but idk if that&#39;s the problem! I keep putting lip balm on the make it feel better but idk what I should be doing!!
Wow I have the same problem! I have tiny bumps on my lips and its super dry and unconfortable. The bumps and irritation also extends to the corner of my lips. And even the roof of my mouth is dry and rough. I have no idea what it is.  I have been eating mangoes for the past few days. Could that be it? I love Mangoes! I hope not! I bite the skin off the Mangoe so maybe the skin had bacteria on it or pesticide? I have no clue. But I would love an answer. When the bumps first form Ive been treating it with tea tree oil and a carrier oil. It helps the bumps go away.But it still leaves my lips scaly and rough so I use neosporin and it clears up in a week or 2 at most. This has happened to me 2 times before this present incident .
I'm having the same bumps issue. Started a few days ago and I JUST started adding mango to my smoothies! Maybe it IS that!
I was having this same problem, and was so freaked out because notning I was doing would help! I started putting Vaseline on my lips, and Neosporin on my outer lips where the bumps were. I did this about 2-3 times a day, and it made my lips feel so much better and cleared it up within a week! I hope this can help someone with the same problems!
I have this problem right now and it&#39;s supper awful. I first noticed it Oct. 12  it lasted a week tiny little bumps and when I would scratch it or rub it liquid would come out of them and I felt a tingling sensation my lips where do dry I used vasenile and it help through out the days but now it&#39;s Oct 31st and I still suffer from them they come back as soon as I stop using Vaseline or as soon as a rub my lips . HELP
I think the tiny (yellowish?) bumps on the upper lip are the body&#39;s way of healing itself, kind of like the same process of creating a scab. In my case, the tiny bumps only come along after I&#39;ve had red and irritated lips first. When healing, the bumps go away first and then the redness. I use the cocoa butter vasellie and it works wonders!
I second what Adobelover said about the Fluocinonide cream.  I had the bumps as well but I think I've found the answer too:

The bumps appeared around the end of September.  My top lip felt like I had sandpaper on it and the skin on my bottom lip got really dry and even darkened a few shades. My lips were SO dry. The bumps were really bad on the vermilion line of my lips.  They didn't itch but they did begin to sting, especially once I tried treatments.

I used jojoba oil, coconut oil, neosporin, vaseline, aquaphor, neosporin overnight healing lip balm, alcohol, apple cider vinegar, even this stuff I ordered from overseas called Anti-Sebum.  I tried everything I could possibly try.  They were really bad in October and then finally went away for about a week and then came back again.  

The second time they came back I went to the pharmacy and asked what they thought it was.  The pharmacist said it was fever blisters  (which I knew it wasn't) but I went ahead and bought the Abreeva anyway.  It actually helped a bit.  The bumps on the vermilion line of my lips were almost like burns: they stung when I put stuff on them but after a day or so they would kind of scab over...only they never completely healed. Once the scab came off it'd start all over again.  The Abreeva did help the scab to form/semi-heal faster, so that was good.

The bumps went away again at the beginning of December but somewhat came back again, only much milder.  I used the Abreeva again and they went away after about a week and a half.  

I visited home for Christmas.  While I was there I showed my mom what was going on.  I still had a few tiny bumps from my last breakout.  She gave me this cream she got from my aunt and told me to use it. My aunt has eczema and this cream is what her doctor prescribed for her.  It's called Fluocinonide. It's a steroid cream that relieves itching,pain and swelling.

I used it and noticed a different the next day.  The tiny bumps were gone. I tried not to get too excited simply because I knew they were already fading before I used the cream.  My mother had a spare tube and gave it to me to take home.  Well within a few days of getting home, I felt those damn little bumps again.  Within a day I could see that they'd returned completely (though the open sore part on my lips didn't return, thank goodness). I used the cream two or three times that night.

When I woke up the next morning the spots had dried out completely, to the point I was able to gently buff them off of my lip.  I was ecstatic!  I think I finally found something that works!

The damage to my lips seems to be irreversible though. Due to the open bumps on the vermilion line of my lips, that area is now lighter than the rest of my lips. I can draw it in with a lip liner but it does look a little weird sometimes. Still, I'm just grateful the bumps appear to have gone away.

The Fluocinonide cream does require a prescription (FYI) so if you want to try it you will likely need a doctor. But so far it appears as though it works.  If the bumps come back I will use the cream again and update you on the results.

Hopefully this will help someone. Those bumps made things so difficult for me. For someone who already suffers with self-image issues, having that on my face really stressed me out.  I sincerely hope I've found the answer and that this will help someone out there who is struggling with the same thing.
For everybody suffering from this if u already haven't its time to start narrowing down wat it culd b at least. So i wuld say go to the dr. n get a herpes test. If they *** nk negative thn at least u dont have to worry bout that. But if u do thn it culd possibly b herpes. Im 1 that hsv1 antibodies so ig i assume i have it but never get the full on classic symptoms. N the small bumps we all r tlkin bout i dont believe is herpes cus they never leak fluid or crust over. But start with that and go from there to relieve the sress cus ik how it can b not knowin
Hi guys its realy nice to see so manybofbu sharing your experiences.
I am not a medical practitioner but would like to share my experience too.
I was facing similar issue for almost 2-3 months. But 2 days back after reading all ur experiences I took it a bit seriously. The next day moring I cleared the problematic area n saw a tiny vertical cut like strech marks on the either sides of my lips that r continuously oozing some pus like sack that is deposits over my upper lip creating a flaks.
So I decided to apply Neomycin and Polymyxin powder (sold as Neosporin in my country) also I applied Fusidic Acid Cream (my doctor gave me some time back as antibiotic of wounds).
I kept applying both of these together almost 4-5 times n specially at night before sleep.
Believe me this made wonder for me today its almost 1.5 day latter I felt that flaky problem is almost gone n the crack is almost completely healed.
I usually don't write on such websites but being a victim I felt how much trouble it is to hv any such problem.
So please if anyone of u having a similar problem can try what I tried.

And yes its not an expensive drug in my country way more cheaper than the medical examination n Dr. Prescription fee.

Thanks for reading
I wish a sound health to everyone!
I have the same problem since 2009 tiny bumps on my lips won&#39;t go away and now spreading.. someone please help.. makes me feel suicidal