tiny bumps under eye, color of skin, not really itchy
hello, 2 days ago, i have formed tiny bumps around my eyes. They arent red..theyre actually the color of my skin and you cant really notice it unless you get up close...they were itchy at first, and when i wet it, it was burning a little bit. Now they arent  itchy or anything. it makes my eyes feel really dry though. Also, it makes it look like i have eyebags, and formed somewhat of a small fold under my eyes. I went to my doctor and since i have the flu, she told me it was part of the "getting sick process" but i dunno, i never heard of that before. i have a party to go to in 2 weeks and i was wondering how to get rid of them! help!!!

There could be several causes of the symptoms you are having including a cyst, skin tag, milia, ectropion or oxalosis.

Milia are benign, keratin-filled cysts that can appear just under the epidermis around the nose and eyes, and sometimes on the genitalia. They are commonly associated with newborn babies but can appear on people of all ages. Milia can sometimes be a result of sensitive skin and use of harsh face washes or from repeated heat stress such from hot shower.

It is difficult to remove without proper tools and may leave scars if  manipulated.  If topical medications does not help, removal by a special tool or microdermabrasion may be done by your dermatologist.

Discuss these options with your dermatologist on your next follow-up.

Take care and keep us posted.

Regards.