tiny clusters of red bumps

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

tiny clusters of red bumps

hello
hi for about 2-3 weeks now ive hand little tiny bump on my hand that does not go away they dont itch or burn it just there and is really bothering me... and also i have noticed today... (after 2-3 weeks) that there is also another cluster of red bumps near the other cluster they also dont itch or burn. the location of the bumps are on my right hand on my thumb where the thumb is connected to the hand (1 inch above the connection) and also on the palm of my thumb.. and i also have the same looking thing on my left and between the middle finger and index finger knuckles please help
These symptoms can be due to pompholyx. It is characterized by a sudden onset of many deep-seated pruritic, clear vesicles which itch and then peel off. As a result the skin may also fissure.
Wash the areas several times with fresh water. Do not use any cosmetic products at the sites. You can apply some calamine lotion at the rash as it will help in soothing the skin. You can take some OTC oral antihistamine medications like Benadryl or Claritin and see if it helps.

For mild-moderate symptoms a weak steroid may be used (e.g. hydrocortisone as dermacort), whilst more severe cases require a higher-potency steroid (e.g. clobetasol propionate, fluocinonide).But they are available under prescription and should be taken only after consulting a dermatologist. Symptoms  can be exacerbated by dryness of the skin. Use good quality moisturizers to prevent moisture loss from the skin.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.