tiny itchy blisters on arms & legs
Shamefully, for almost 8 years I have been getting very small itchy blisters on various spots on my arms and legs.  The small blisters develop and immediately itch intensely, which is how I know they're there.  They have a clear fluid inside, with no puss.  When I scratch them in my sleep or when they break, they often weep a little  amber colored liquid.  Also, when I scratch them, more tiny blisters will develop around the original blister, signifying an infection.  These broken blisters often leave  (little open sores) which can be difficult and slow to heal.  These outbreaks seem to come in waves, as I'll often go weeks or even a month or two without a sign of blisters, itching, or infection.  I have never had any white puss or swelling redness around these troublesome blisters/vesicles, which isn't like any normal skin infection I've ever had before.  Can anyone help me diagnosis this problem please?

Differentials may include eczematous disease ( allergic dermatitis, atopic dermatitis, seborrheic dermatitis)involving the extremities.There may be an overlying infection after severely scratching or breaking the skin.

Have you any known allergies?

At this point it is difficult to tell what causes the condition. A complete examination by an internist or dermatologist may help.

Have you tried taking any medications before that relieved the symptoms?

Application of cold compress over the extremities, avoiding extreme heat or dryness, washing with a bland hypoallergenic soap and avoiding other possible triggers ( like food, certain medications,stressors) may help.
I too seem to suffer the exact symptoms, as is always the case it is nice to know you are not the only one suffering these symptoms.  For me they seem to come and go and are mostly on my right & left arm & right leg, I have also had on occasions small blisters on the roof of my mouth towards the back (I am not sure if this could be linked but having  thought about it a bit the thought now crosses my mind).

Of course if you search there are a multitude of other things it could be from things such as a food allergy (Gluten, etc) to Staph Infection (Staphylococcus Aureus) and these are to name but a few indeed.

I also have had Pneumonia once before that took a while to clear and now seem to have some sort of sinus/mucus problem and occasionally experience a slight shortness of breath, again these may not be related and some may be down to the fact i am not in the best shape I could be in but I do not drink or smoke etc.

I do think the bottom line is seeing my Doctor in the vain hope whoever I see will show some kind of interest and point me in the right direction so a diagnosis can be reached.

Anyway I hope what I have wrote helps or inspires you in some way!

And remember you are not the only one suffering this (from the sound of things)

Rog
I also suffer from this rash.  I live in an area that was hit hard by Hurricane Katrina.  Since the storm, I have had this same type of rash repeatedly.  I have gone to the emergency room numerous times because the rash would be so severe that after taking a bath, they would ooze this sappy looking stuff that was sticky, I would have a rash on my body after the blisters went away that resembled measles and would have severe asthmatic flare ups-allergic reaction I was informed.  But the question was From What though?  No answer  This only happened after the bath.    I still do not know what is the reason.  I tried a cream called Lidex, very cheap for generic, it worked great.  But the rash comes and goes. To end the reoccurance of it would be a blessing.  I would love to know what it is.  It itches and burns and drives me crazy.  If anyone could shed light, it would be greatly appreciated.
I too have been pestered for many years with these intense itching little blisters on my fingers, hands and arms.  Some are in streaks, little lines, singluar spots, and in the worst areas they form a little mass that eventually turns red with little scabs from scratching in my sleep.  They remind me so much of poison ivy rash but I know that is not the case.  I used to be plagued with poison ivy as a child on these same areas, and I even wondered if the toxin is still in my system and works it's way to the surface every so often.  One thing I do know is it seems to occur after a change in diet.  I'm always working towards a healthier life style eating foods that are not processed, without chemicals and pesticides, and more on the raw side.  Well being human and all, sometimes I slip and slide in this and find myself eating processed cheese fries and lots of sugar delights.  It's after these eating intoxications that I notice the rash occuring.  When I eat healthy I know my liver is cleansing my body well, and then when I back track on the unhealthy stuff my liver works overtime to cleanse my body.  I kind of wonder if the rash is a response to toxins in the body.  Because, when I get back on track eating healthy foods, I never experience the rash.  It's only when I eat chemicals like high fructose corn syrup, and highly processed foods that the rash develops.  It sure takes it's time going away becauce it spreads if the blisters are scratched open, just like poison ivy does.  Also personally, my skin has always been a bit sensitive to external chemicals as well.  I've had to change deodorants and detergents because I would get a rash out of nowhere.  
Is this an HPV related symptom?

I too have this problem and you have described it beautifully. It first appears on my right or left arm as an intensely itchy spot which is impossible to resist scratching and the more you scratch the worse it gets. After scratching, tiny weeping eruptions appear and tends to cause it to spread. In my case, the itching is so intense that I can't get to sleep at night.

I too can go for months at a time without this annoying affliction appearing.  In my case, this curse started 20 years ago. I had been working clearing a vacant lot when I accidentally disturbed a large wasp (yellow jacket) nest and had multiple stings on both of my arms.

The following summer was when these itchy spots started and they have been randomly appearing ever since. I strongly suspect that I still have the remanent of wasp sting venom in my system and something in the air triggers these random outbreaks.

I have tried every anti-itch medication I could find, including prescription medication from my Doctor, but it only made the itch worse. So, in desperation, I tried experimenting with different concoctions on my own.

I found that the most effective method was to do the following.

Prepare a gauze pad large enough to well cover the infected area. Saturate it with ice cold water and liberally sprinkle it with ordinary iodized table salt. Place the pad on the infected are (salt side down) and hold it in place with a bandage. Note: I use a piece of stretchy material held together by velcro.

This method reduces the itch and salt (being a natural disinfectant) causes it to heal up.

Hope this helps

Ken
I too suffer from this problem. This started about two years ago on my legs. I went to the doctor and they did a skin biopsy and the results were inconclusive so he attribited it to insect bites. Now I get these breakouts on my arms and it seems that everytime I'm around certain people I have a breakout. I tend to get one to two bumps/blisters at a time. They start off as tiny itchy prickly bumps and then they get bigger and begin to ooze clear fluid. They also leave dark spots on my skin. So my arms look like they have cigarette burns on them. This is so frustrating because no one can tell me what it is.
Hi all,

Regarding the random itchy spots that were so correctly described by twilightburl above.

I just finished an outbreak of those annoying intensely itching spots that appear randomly on various parts of the body (in my case, my arms). Thank God, that's the only place that they appear.

In a message I sent earlier (listed above). I described a method I used to calm the itch and get it to heal and it worked very well for me.

With this last itchy spot that appeared on my right arm, I decided to try something a little different.

Instead of using cold water, Use ordinary Iodine, then sprinkle salt on the moist Iodine and cover with a gauze pad. Use a bandage (or other method) to hold it in place.

It works beautifully for me and you have nothing to loose by trying it.

Attillo

My mom has been getting the same itchy bumps on her arms for almost a year now.  Nothing seemed to work until I suggested she start taking an Antihistamine.  This seems to help alot.

She has no history of allergies, bug bites or what have you, but she does get cold sores and suffered a severe outbreak on her entire face due to contracting bacterial menangitis where her immune system was so impaired, the herpes ran rampant.

This was 5yrs ago, so I'm not sure if its related, but the way she describes it to me, it sounds exactly like a cold sore...It makes me wonder if it is at all possible for this virus to migrate, or if it is some new form of the disease..

Laurie
I suffer from the same exact kinda thing only they seem to appear on my feet, legs, and upper arms. I am 13 years old and have yet to see a dermatologist. The symptoms described match my exact problem, for you see i have been getting these "Very small itchy blisters" Every year between June-September. I have been searching all over the internet for something like the blisters described at the top, mainly for the "amber colored ooze" and "more tiny blisters will develop around the original blister" I was puzzled at first but went on thinking it was a plant because it had recently the first time i got it spread to my mother. contagious plant? I have to suspect it is this though because the detailed explanation matches my exact issue. PLEASE HELP
Sounds just like Morgellons
He has no fever but he does say it itches him and when it pops he says it burns
its only on the legs never have seen them anyway else on his body and they are
smell to nickel size clear blisters and clear liquid they tired Bactroban and
mupirocin they told me to put it in the nose for 5 days two times and on his
legs did that and they,re still coming.  thanks for all you can do for me
anything helps i just want to make sure he does not get a bad infection
THIS SUMMER IS AUGUST I WAS CURSED WITH THIS RASH ON MY SKIN.IT IS THE SAME AS OTHER HAVE,AND NOBODY REALLY KNOWS,IT IS JUST LIKE A INSECT BIE,BUT NO BUG VISIBLE TO THE EYE. MAYBE SCABBIE'S OR A MORE AGGRESSIVE CHIGGER THAT HIDES DORMENT IN THE SHIN ..WE ARE NOT SCIENTIFICILY ADVANCED TO TACKEL THE PARISITE. WE REALLY NEED TO PURE MONEY INTO RESARCH WE THE PUBLIC IS AT RISK OF A PARASITE EMIDEMIC ATTACK .I CAN'T SLEEP.. IT IS DEPRESSING ME I NEED HELP ..I NEED MORE THAT A HYDROCORTIZONE CREAM I NEED ANSWERS?it marsa or herpes?

.WADEMASSEY

***@****
I have this same rash it started in September on my arm from my wrist to my elbow. It was small blisters that are filled with clear fluid and ich and burn the more I ich. I have been on meds( all in my post) and have had a MRSA test and that was neg. No one can tell me what this is. I had thought it could be from the hottub we used at the restort we were at 2 weeks before this started. I now have 3 tiny blisters starting on my left arm.Nothing seems to work to get rid of them or the ich. I guess I iched my other arm so much I got Cellulities from this. I am seeing a Dermatologist next week as my Dr told me there is nothing she can do and I should just live with it and in time it will clear up on its own.
My boyfriend has had the same problem for years and since we started dating about 4 months ago I started to get the same small blisters on my fingers and forarms.He too gets them on his hands,back,and upper arms.So I did some research today and I think it is definitely a small infection of scabies.I will post a website that has more info.
http://www.4leafdesigns.com/templates/scabies/causesandsymptoms.htm  Some pictures are very foul and gross.The symptoms I notice is from the finger picture and my boyfrds bac the SFS pic kinda.
from  lynette /Spain  
  I have a rash on my arms ive had it for about 2years its a burning itching  blisters that burst after scratching, it has moved up my arms  .I got it after i brushed past apepper plant in my  garden. i to have been to the doctors but to no avail.Ive been given antihistemn injections which seem to work for afew days .Ihave found spaying vinaga on at night stops the itching .Ihave allso been appling neat tea tree oil every 2 hours releives the itching too  .I YET to fine cure but iam experimenting with lots of things .AS  i am fed up with this rash at least its gone from the bottom of my arms now as ive been treating it with teatree oil .let me know if teatree oil works for you  lynette                                                                
I have the same problem, the first time i got them when i was 9 years old, I had 7 blisters on my left thigh, at first they looked like mosquito bites and they were so itchy, and they turned into blisters. And I have several marks in my feet and legs and right arm, And everytime I would have blisters I'd feel so sick, I feel like I have a fever and my legs or arms would feel so hot. And when they're about to heal, it gets itchier.  I noticed that I'll just have them when it's around Spring-Fall. Now I have red bumps on my arms, I dont know what to do, cus they seem to be itchier at night. I hope we all get over this disease and find a cure.
I have three blister looking things on my arm one medium and two small and its red all around it i woke up with them now im scared im going to the docters tommoro but what if they cant do anything i cant live with theese things i would get picked on!
Omg help.!
I have had these symptoms for just over 4 years.  We recently moved to the area and lived in our home for about a year and a half.  

They randomly appear and I honestly have no idea what triggers them.  I have seen multiple dermatologist, who have run a plethora of blood test - all inconclusive.  I have tried many creams, nothing that really helps.  I have seen an allergist and even subjected myself to the food and pollen allergy panel of tests.  Nothing significant that can explain the outbreaks.

I'm so frustrated because no one seems to be able to come up with anything other than just throwing their arms up in the air and saying, "Oh, well.  We don't know."

I have made sever changes in our home to try to reduce allergens.  We have very little carpeting, no drapes, no plans in the home and no pets.  The mattress are all brand new and they all the the allergen covers as well as all the pillows.  We only use white bath towels, which I only use once.  It is washed in hot water and bleach about once a month.  And when I bleach, I do a double rinse.  My sheets are changed weekly and also washed in hot water.  I seriously don't know what else to do.

I am currently experiencing and outbreak.  I have blisters on the tops of my feet and by my ankles.  I also have about 4 spots on my left side.  Prior to this outbreak, the last time I had one was last summer.  I distinctly remember that I was doing some planting.  I had on pants, a long sleeve shirt and a hat.  I was also wearing gloves, so my skin contact with anything would have been minimal.  However, I ended up with blisters on my left shoulder, which is a rather random spot.  With this said, I am somewhat convinced that my allergic reaction is to something that is airborne and it must be something that I am breathing in.  We live close to a park, so I'm not sure if it might be a pollen from there or something that might be in our own yard.

Additionally, they leave a terrible scar - even if you are able to not scratch them.  

When my outbreaks were really severe, my derm would recommend that I soak in a warm bath with a cup of bleach.  Or I would do a mixture of white vinegar with water in spray bottle.  I would spray the infected areas while I was in the shower.  I have also applied ice, which seriously takes the edge of the itching, for a bit.

I have bookmarked this discussion website in the hopes that someone will share any findings that might be beneficial to all.
Hi, I have been getting this rash, small blisters or red bumps on my arms starting about 8 years ago it has now migrated to my legs. (I am 54 years old and a male, retired for the whole time I've been getting this.) It only comes in the spring and lasts about 3-5 weeks. I walk for exercise in a park every day and I wear shorts and a t shirt so I was thinking it was the sun and heat but after an unseasonably cool spring I have come to think it is related to pollen, so maybe this is an allergy ? The reason I think this is because every year I've had these I've been heavily tanned on those areas, this year I have only walked twice wearing shorts and I have them again. I try and figure it out every year to no avail, my doctor has given me a steroid cream but they last the same amount of time if I use it or not. Over the years from scratching them they have left tiny white scars as well. I know in years  past the best treatment was submerging my arms in ice cold water for relief but I don't know if this actually helped since they seem to just go away after about a month, which makes it near impossible to tell if anything really works.
I have the same things, they seem to appear after I have been in my backyard.  After looking around the Internet, I think they are chigger bites.

http://healthguide.howstuffworks.com/chigger-bite-close-up-of-blisters-picture.htm
also

http://lancaster.unl.edu/pest/resources/chiggers(008).shtml
Did any one ever find out what this is? It's driving me crazy. I get it in the summer and suspect it is triggered by the sun.
Has anyone ever found out what this is?  I've suffered with exactly the same thing for years!

Thanks!
Is it prurigo nodularis?
Hello everyone, after reading this discussion I'm getting a bit worried. A couple months ago I experienced a breakout of what looked and felt like mosquite bites on my legs. After a couple of days they swelled and each spot formed a small blister in the center. They itched intensely and I must have opened a few of them because then I developed an infection, with cellulitis (redness and swelling of the skin) in one particular area. After a course of antibiotics the infection dissipated but the remenants of the initial outbreak were still there and continued to flare up and go back down for several weeks.

It was about a week after the antibiotic treatment that I developed another instance on my forearm, near the inner bend of the elbow. This started the same way but seemed to progress faster and despite taking care to not touch the area it still got infected. It was a rapid infection with a red streak going up to my armpit and the ER doctors put me on an antibiotic IV. They insisted the problem was MRSA. I've taken oral antibiotics, scrubbed myself with antibacterial soap, and everything seemed to be getting better until yesterday.

I awoke with another swollen, mosquito bite-like spot on my right leg. It did not itch as bad as the first two breakouts but I'm getting concerned because the MRSA is long gone from my body, so this must be something else. A dermatologist took a biopsy of an older site and came back with the same inconclusive result that many of you have been sharing. She was leaning towards insect bites, which I highly doubt is the cause. I share just about everything with my girlfriend and she has never had anything of the sort.

I'm 25, fairly healthy, and have never had anything like this happen before. I'm really confused and frustrated as to what it is and why now, and most of all worried about how long this will last. From the sound of it some of you have dealt with this for years.

I've been searching the web to try and find an answer and as of this moment I am stumped. I think its either allergy-related, or an autoimmune disorder where your immune system attacks your own body for unknown reasons. If anyone here is planning on getting more tests done with their doctor, have them check the area for IgG or IgA, which indicate an autoimmune disorder. I might have the doctor examine this new area via biopsy for this and investigate all other possible causes. The key is to not give up and accept a generic diagnosis, there is an answer somewhere.

Sorry for the long post, but I think that getting as much information out there about individual's conditions will help those afflicted better understand and describe the condition to a professional. Though to be honest, I am losing faith daily in medical professionals because of this and your stories. It seems like if it's not a generic condition that they have experienced before, most doctors and specialists just attribute it to a generic cause like 'oh its probably insect bites'. However my hope is there are still good doctors out there that are genuinely interested in finding the answers to mysteries like this and want to help people.

Please update this discussion with any new findings, any new conditions, anything at all that might help the rest of us figure this out and learn how to control/prevent it. Watching for something you did, ate, encoutered, anything at all that you might suspect caused a new outbreak will help the rest of us.

Good luck.
Hey there, I just noticed your post. The thing about Prurigo Nodularis (PN) is that it is a hard bump that is mainly present because of previous scratching of the area. While it is possible that some people here are experiencing this at the moment, its is likely not the initial cause of the blistering condition. There are no blisters associated with PN, and it usually happens after the initial condition occurs and people scratch it until the area hardens.
My 9 years old daughter has this blisters on arms and legs, her skin is dark so the blisters leave light spots on her, and she does not like to wear skirt, shorts,short sleeve. I am so sad about this, I have taken her to the dermatologist, creams nothing helps. she has had this blister for 6 months.
OMG, I just found this thread and am glad I'm not the only one.

I have been battling this for 10 years now. One thing I thought of was, that my outbreak started after I got my tattoo.

Wonder if this has anything to do with it?
I have had these rashes since buying my Florida get away home.I live in PA and spend a lot of time in Venice Florida.I know damn well what ever these things are they came from Florida.I am a huge water sports person.And beach lounger.I think I got it from the ocean.I am 99.9% sure.I am entering a whole year with these painful rash sores.They go almost completely away while I am bathing in the ocean for long periods of time.Must be the salt.Funny it caused it and also releives it.Anthistamines work well but they get me light headed and nervouse.Also get them on back of neck.The only other thing that I can connect this to .01% is I quit drinking alcohol after 20 years of daily consumption and the sores appeared 1 week after.Maybe hormonal who knows.I am 46,I was not a drunk needing rehab just woke up one morning and did ot have the urge.Strange I must be geting old.
Here are possibilities to consider: Herpes simplex, Herpes Zoster, dermatitis herpetiformis (a sign of celiac disease), pemphigus, pemphigoid. Do a Google images search to see what each of these looks like.

To the person that said diet seemed to affect it especially consider dermatitis herpetiformis, and getting checked for celiac disease.
Second fall in a row I have had this same type of rash.  Never had it before until I moved to a different state.  Which makes me think it might be allergy related.  Only appears on my lower legs, thank goodness, but takes a good couple months to clear up.  I have found that dabbing acetone on the areas will dry the blisters up pretty quickly.  And an antifungal cream will not only relieve itching but also dry them up. I still find new spots everyday and try to be aggressive on using the acetone and creams.  Hope this helps some of you other sufferers.
   I've also got this condition, I'm 99% sure by the rather exact fit to the symptoms.  Small, intensely itchy blisters, which start to itch even before they're visible.  They come and go at random.  When I start to get them, I'll have no visible signs for the first day or so, just an intense itch in the same spot, growing in frequency until it's constant.  Then a pin-***** blister forms, often being yellowish or pink.  If left alone, they grow till they're no more than the width of the lead in a #2 pencil, then burst.  The fluid inside is clear, or yellowish if they are left long enough, and they can weep for a couple minutes or as much as 6 hours at the worst.  But, they spread...  And they spread fast.  I get them on the backs of my hands first, most commonly.
   The first outbreak I ever had was in the summer of 2003 in Colorado Springs, CO and started on the backs of my lower legs.  I've also had them on my feet, my thighs, my forearms, my upper arms, my shoulders, my neck, my waist, my ears, and my nose.  I've noticed a few things that were suggested in the above posts but weren't explicitly stated...  If I get them in one part of my body, they tend to appear on the other side of my body as well, almost symetrically.  If it starts on the back of one hand, the next most probable spot to break out next is the other hand.  Leg for leg, arm for arm.  Once in any area, they spread in short leaps and bounds, often establishing another group within 6 inches.  And, if left unattended, any single blister starts to form small clusters of new blisters around it.  For me, the blister doesn't have to break for it to spread, but broken blisters definitely spread it *much* faster.
   I've been to 6 different doctors about this.  Suffered the same generic diagnosies...  Unknown allergies, insect bites, scabbies, chiggers, etc...  In the end, nothing they did worked, nothing they said fit.  To this day, I still don't know what it is.  It's not seasonal for me, I get them at random every 2 to 9 months.  It shouldn't be allergies to one food, because I've changed my diet incrementally in periods of 3 months or longer, sequentially eliminating every basic ingredient, every listed addative, even whole food groups.  Each time, new outbreak, and another time to reassess...  I can say that avoiding products with corn and corn byproducts *may* help.  My outbreaks are less intense it seems, as long as I follow that rule.

As to salt and iodine based treatments...  I tried both.  They did help, a lot.  Rubbing alcohol sprayed on a freshly burst blister also seems to stop the blister from spreading whatever this is.  But, the greatest successes I've had in stopping the spread and bringing about early ends to the outbreaks has been to take a simple paper towel, soaked in vinegar which has had salt disolved into it, and *gently* rub the affected areas.  The vinegar, for some reason, will slowly expose where the blisters are exactly, as well as retard the spread.  For me, it takes about 5 minutes exposure, but then all the blisters turn completely white, even the ones so small you'd never see them.
   If the vinegar alone isn't enough to stop the itch and start the healing process, I then mix a 5:1 ratio of baking soda and salt with just enough water to turn this into a slightly runny paste.  I wet the affected areas in warm water, then apply the paste and allow it to dry and flake off on its own.  I won't kid you, this eventually starts to burn...  But, the lasting itch relief makes it thoroughly worth it, as does the rapid healing it promotes in a couple days.  This works particularly well on blisters which have already popped, because the baking soda / salt gets down into the weeping blister and dries them out completely.
   For temporary itch relief, a warm bath with a small box of baking soda mixed in is very nice.  Sit and soak for a bit, then get out and air dry yourself.  It will drastically cut down on the itching, but isn't strong enough to generally aid in healing.

Things I've learned to avoid:  Moisturizers, oils, and overexposure to tapwater.  Moisturizers make this stuff spread so quickly that you could see a week's spread in a single day.  Oils have a similar, yet less powerful effect.  An interesting note is that things like Neosporin fit into this catagory completely.  They *promote* growth.  And tapwater, or any fresh water really, seems to make the itching far, far worse as well as promote additional spreading.  Everything points to the fact, with me, that the skin should remain as dry as possible or be exposed to elements which kill bacteria on contact.

Hope this helps.  I'll be checking back to see if anyone else has helpful information.  I can't even begin to describe the torture this puts you through when you have it on both legs, both arms, your neck and your ears all at once...  And I've been bitten by a black widow.  Give me the black widows, any day...
This is the best recommendation so far. The doctors gave me Kenacomb ointment, it is an oily topical cream-came in a tibe of 15g AU $20+. I was still itching and weeping fluid. I did your recommended vinegar soak on my hands and chin (my infected areas) - it stung like hell but found the exact spots and even places i didn't feel the itch. Next the bi-carb & salt paste - stopped the itching completely, it drew attention to where i was exactly weeping.

This is the first time its ever happened and started out of nowhere yesterday. The sheer panic of what to do, drove me crazy. I am now more than confident that it will at least start to heal and stop leaking on my face. It is Wednesday night and I have an interview at 8:30am tomorrow.

Your advice has at most appeased my worry of embarrasing leaking in the interview...Thankyou.
My symptoms are identical to yours, except that the blisters on my hands and feet first erupted when I was in my early twenties. That was diagnosed as eczema. I had not had an outbreak of eczema in twenty years and then all the sudden it was back on my hands and feet. Then I got a cluster of blisters on my inner thigh that would come and go over the past two years. Now I get the blisters in random symmetrical areas on my feet, legs, buttocks, stomach, and scalp. The head blisters are the worst and drive me crazy at night. I have had all the tests for gluten allergy and everything came back normal.

It is so strange to me that so many people evidently have this problem and no one knows what it is. The doctors say it is not contagious, but I did not have an outbreak until my daughter moved next to me and has an active outbreak of hand and foot eczema.
What kinds of food and drink do ye take, and forget?  If it's a lack in something, may I suggest a nutraceutical such as a bottle of Hair, Skin, and Nails by Nature's Bounty or pasture-fed liver, and goat's cheese or yogurt.  Post any results here.
Is there something we all have in common? I take Lipator, vitamin D, and use a estrogen patch for hot flashes and night sweats, (I'm 56 years old). I have two small dogs. I have had adult acne since I was in my twenties. Have had eczema on my hands and feet, on and off, since my twenties. Have been under extreme stress lately due to being laid-off and my husband's prostate cancer. My race is a mixture of Hebrew, English, and American Indian.

Let me know, maybe we can figure out this condition!  
dermatitis herpetiformis? It is caused by undiagnosed gluten allergy.
Our family of 8 has also been plagued with many of these same symptoms over the last year. We also know 5 other families that have delt with these or similar issues. Some originally thought it was scabies and the treatment for that did seem to work. We have used the natural treatment of mixing 4 parts neem leaf powder (not neem oil they are not from the same part of the tree and though it can help with the dry patches of skin it does not work the same to kill the infection as does the neem leaf powder) to 1 part turmeric and making a paste with water. We apply this nightly for 1 to 3 weeks and it seems to go away. I have noticed that respritory issues seem to come shortly after as does impetago (infected spreading open sores). You can treat impetago with a paste of bentonite clay and water and/or black walnut hull tincture. The interesting thing about all these is that they are all bacterial related so building the immune system is important. The skin is the biggest eliminative organ so hot baths with epsom salts and other things like herbs to draw out toxins seem to be helpful. I understand everyones frustration and I hope some of my experiences can help you too.
I too have had these itchy little blisters for 4 years.  They started after pulling weeds, which unknowingly included poison ivy!  I had a severe reaction and then secondary skin infection from scratching.  They typically start on the underside of my right forearm and then I may develop them on my abdominal area and most recently my right leg and have had them in the roof of my mouth after eating mango (from the same sumac family as poison ivy). Up until 4 years ago, I had never had an allergic reaction to mango (however my sister had).  It only developed after the poison ivy experience.  
It seems they appear more often when I am stressed, but I can't be for certain that there is not another pattern I just haven't noticed yet. I will say that they did ALL go away after I received a (very painful) steroid shot and 6 day medrol pack for severe allergies... they were significantly reduced within hours and gone within days.  They do however, reappear a couple of times each year.  One of the creams I was prescribed before, but havent really used until now, is called triamcinolone acetonide (a topical steroid cream) seems to completely alleviate the itchiness for several hours (applied 2x each day).  Also, I have noticed that the bumps, after 2 days of using this, are beginning to dissipate.  One that I have had for about a week has nearly dried up overnight.
One other significant thread that I see in several posts is that using iodized table salt seems to be healing these things.  I know salt has healing properties itself, but I have to wonder if this is not somehow additionally, thyroid related.  I was diagnosed as borderline HYPO-thyroid and don't eat much iodized salt or other items with iodine and was instructed to do so (as I am otherwise healthy) to increase my iodine intake.  I am going to test this theory on myself and will post as to its benefit, or not.
I have long suspected that these secondary reactions may be caused with fluctuating weight loss, having stored some of the allergen (?) in fat cells. Thereby releasing when I lose a few pounds (I typically gain and lose about 5 lbs each month), although this does not occur monthly.
I am so sorry that so many people are having to deal with this, as I know your discomfort. At the same time, I am relieved that other people are looking for answers, because the doctors don't exactly know what causes it.
Just listen to what the doctor in the 1st reply to this post people.
Allergic dermatitis. Also known as allergic contact dermatitis.
Usually when people suffer this reaction, the allergy is synthetics. Polyester, vinyl etc...
Arms and legs is what led her to think this was it. Because it is a classic place to erupt from this allergy. I have it and my arms and legs did this too. Except when it got worse, then it spread all over.
Nice to see a doctor mention this form of dermatitis. 1st I have seen yet. Maybe that is why 15 skin specialist never knew. Finally it got so bad, so as I tooked polyester that then I knew. Got tested and bingo!
But hey, I understand if you are not willing to believe that you are allergic to synthetics. The mind doesn't want to except such a rotten thing. You want to hear it is something that you can put a cream on or take a pill and it will go away for ever.
i get these mosquito bite looking bumps as well, they itch like hell and wen i scratch them they "weep" an amber colored fluid and soon turn into sores. mine are only occurring on my right arm and they appear in lines, not clusters, but straight lines. It started in the pit of my elbow and now they're all over my arm and they wont heal. its so frustrating. I'm wondering if anyone else suffers from a suppressed immune system, depression and the appearance of being anemic because of incredibly fair skin. i am 16 years old and i don't know what to do anymore
I've been suffering from this same thing for over 15 years.  I'm 42 now.  It seemed to start on the insides of my fingers when I was in my late 20's.  After the birth of my daughter (I was 30)  I had a full outbreak, all over my body, including pubic area and scalp.  That was the worst that I've ever had it but since then, (my daughter is now going to be 11) I've had it on my stomach, pubic area, tops of hands, back of lower arms and legs.  When it comes I get swollen glands and I am very sick inside my body.  I get the chills and get really tired for a few days as well. I also get fever blisters all over my lips.  I used to think that it was the fever blisters that made me so sick but now I'm pretty sure that it is the little itchy pustules that are making me sick and attacking my immune system which causes the herpes outbreak on the lips.  The outbreaks can last a from 1 month to 5 months.  Nobody else seems to mention swollen glands or sick feeling, is it only me?  I've been trying to find out what this is for years and years.  How come no doctors replies?  HELP
I have the same ...
I also have a fatty liver
I treated fatty liver with ACTOS
And blister went away for 2 years
now they are back and I need to take more ACTOS
SCABIES, SCABIES, SCABIES!!!!!!! just like lice all the creams and steroids are changing the DNA mapping of scabies making it more difficult for doctors to treat the disease with  elimite , lindane cream etc. I personally have been suffering these same issues for three years. What everyone needs to remember is scabies does not look the same on everyone and some people may itch more then others Also it is very contagious . If you have exposed your family friends, co-workers,schoolmates ect. then wreather or not they show symptoms need to be treated at the same time.
   Now days it seems as though people are to busy to deal with the extensive cleaning that needs to be done as well as the creams, They would  rather take a pill and call it a night. I have been taking baths consisting of several oils and salts.the mixture however unusuall sounding as it is has worked well for the itching and healing of the sores. I also put a mixture of oils on my entire body 2 times everyday. It really has been helping. When I have gone without doing this thought everything starts up again. this is what i mix:
OIL MIXTURE
6oz almond oil (or anyother carrier oil ie: olive oil )
4oz 100% Tea Tree oil
4oz Neem Oil
2oz Lavenser oil
2oz eucaliptus oil
2oz orange oil
2oz pepperment oil
mix them all together in a bottle and apply to skin 2xs daily (usually after bathing.
Now for my baths I fill the tub with water as hot as i can handle and mix the following ingredients
3oz of oil mixture
3oz of whitch hazel
6oz orange listerine(generic works to as long as it is citris flavored)
2cups Borax Laundry soap
2cups Epson salt
half a bottle of peroxide.
sit in hot water for 30 to 60 minutes. If feeling dizzy get out hot h2o can raise the blood pressure same as in any hot tub.

After Bath apply oil mixture and try and relax.
Cleaning all clothing bedding in hot water is a must and vacume all floors and furnature and dust. Don't forget to do the same in your vehicles.  I can't promise that this will cure it but it does help immensly. and once you make it a routeen it isn't such a pain in the *** either. Good luck to all of you. By the way I have been to docs and derms a lot and they too threw their hands up in the air and left me to figgure things out for myself...so this is what works for me.
Also if you mix
2tblsp sodium (ask your pharmacist for it) with
4oz petrolium jelly (shea butter smell is the best)
at bedtime put mixture all over body and leave on 8 to 12 hours repeat for 3 days and then again in 7 days for three days.
Again this is just advise let me know if it works for any one else.
E-MAIL ME @ ***@****

Hey everyone,I am here to tell you my story about my lil red bumps,that itched like crazy! Ok,so I meet this girl,hygenicaly everthing is fine with me at this point in time,coulda stood to lose a few pounds,but thats another story,anyways,this girl and I begin dating,and soon she is staying at my house for great evenings of dinner and a movie,followed by cuddling in the bed,well I notice she scratched a lot during the day and it looked almost unbearable at night and I decided one day to ask her what was wrong,she said she had "Very sensative" skin and that it must be the detergent I use,I use Tide by the way,Granny spoiled me on it ():^p, so anyways,I didnt think anything about it,and our relationship became a lot more serious,physical if you will,I promise thers a point to this,and I noticed I had begun to itch somewhat between the fingers. I had recently been prescribed a strong narcotic for an injury,work related,and I thought that maybe this was an allergic reaction so I discontinued the use of my pain meds,well,the pain increased right along with the intensity of the itch..The girl and I broke up and she took the cortizone with her,how dare her! lol  j/k  But seriously,this itch was beginning to become unbearable,and god forbid I take a bath or shower,I bet I lost ten layers of skin for each cleansing,and I would crawl into my bed and honestly I would dread it.Thats when I noticed the little red bumps begin to appear,and since the young lady and I had worked things out,I thought I would give her a good thorough check for these little pesky things, lo-n-behold,she had them too! I began searching the internet and went through forum after forum looking for a solution,but to no avail,at least I wasnt alone,and just a few weeks ago I decided that this was serious and needed tending to by a medical profesional,may I add that prior to my trip to the ER I had begun a benadryl regimin which somewhat helped relieve the daytime itching,but nothing could stop the relentless attack at night. By now my lil red bumps were accompanied by what appeared to be a rash,and slight bruising,I was really getting worried that maybe the meds were having an adverse affect on me,I was expecting to hear something about liver damage and to my surprise,it was a pesky little,one third of a millameter mite,better known as a Scabie!!!! I couldnt believe it,I am a very clean person and so is she,but come to find out,it has nothing to do with that,chances are,she picked them up on vacation,but whos to say for sure? I would highly recommend a trip to your local Dr. or ER and tell them your symptoms and that you believe you may have Scabies,you may just be surprised at what 12 hours of lotion can do for you ():^) I am reluctant to tell the lady what is wrong with her because of the foul way she treated me,but I would advise everyone reading this to give it a shot,treatment is fairly simple,any clothing,bedding,towels ect. that you have came in contact with,within the last 3 days,72 hours,be washed in hot water with good detergent and a colorsafe bleach,bedding such as a mattress can be sprayed with a de-licing product,pretty much the same ingredients.I will be honest,the lotion,cream,potion,whatever you wanna call it,felt like a miracle drug to me,but boy oh boy,once i washed it off 12 hours later,the itch was nearly unbearable,very unplesant,but well worth it,because now i sit in front of my computer screen,itch free! with no more lilredbumps, All in all the process took about 3 weeks,2 weeks to figure out that this wasnt going to go away on its own,and one week to get the itching to stop,I sincerely hope this helps some of you and I ask that you at least try the doc and see what he or she says,the price for the meds was like around 80 bucks and thats including all neccesarry cleaning and disinfecting supplies! I wish you all the best of luck and I would love to know if anyone tries this and has any success,you can e-mail me @ t_war_entertainment***@**** ,I hope to hear from you soon ():^)
i suffer from the same kinds of bumps.  It all started about 2 mouths ago went i moved into my girlfriends house. I'm allergic to cats and some dogs and the fur is everywhere! I think the animals may have caused it.  Little bumps that itch so bad that its hard for me to sleep!  I started to get them on the inside of my thighs and then they appeared on my arms, now they have worked their way to my hands by my fingers.  When I scratch them, clear liquid comes out and if I wait a lil while they form another layer of a blister like bump and continues in repetition after itching leaving a bad scar when it finally heals. I have no clue what this is I thought of maybe it could be the laundry soap and like I said the animals.  I also thought they were spider bites. I just wish they would go away.
Having IGA and IGG checked is a good idea but I would like to clarify something you said.  These are not indicators only of an *auto*immune disorder but also a primary (genetic) immune disorder such as Common Variable Immunodeficiency Disease (CVID).  If one is having their IGG checked, the immunologist should do the tests and also check the subcategories of the IGG (1,2,3,&4).   After 20 years the docs finally determined that I have CVID as does my daughter.  When one is immunocompromised as I am, one can also develop an outbreak of candida albicans (a fungus).  In addition, one can develop a flare-up of herpes simplex (a virus) or of staph (a bacterium).  As to scabies, my first job as a teenager was in a nursing home.  The entire staff contracted scabies.  If you have scabies, you will scratch yourself raw from neck to feet, literally leaving scrapes and bleeding skin from the scratching.  It is worse than hives which I get each time I eat dairy.  Also, to hbmama, who said that brand new mattresses were installed, she should be checked for an allergy to formaldehyde.  Twenty years ago we replaced our mattresses, our carpet and pad, plastered and painted the walls, then installed custom wood shelving in our newly cedar lined closets.  I developed flu symptoms that would not go away.  The immunologist determined that I had formaldehyde poisoning.  I now am so sensitive to formaldehyde that I develop headaches, I flush, I become nauseous then I nearly pass out when exposed to products with formaldehyde.  This includes newsprint, finger nail polish and remover, household cleaning products, paint, carpet, toner in printers, just about everything including certain medicines like Uroblue that metabolize into formaldehyde.  The best advice I have is to not only see a dermatologist but to continue following up with a good immunologist, preferably one associated with a university hospital.  I have recently developed these rashes.  It is different from anything I have ever had.  It isn't like the scabies, the formaldehyde reactions, the hives, or even fever blisters.  These blisters burn.  I can state that when I scratch them and they become sores, it is due to a staph infection.  I know this because I lack the antibodies to fight staph so I constantly get infections that look like the sores after the blisters pop.
The way the original poster and many others described their "rash" sounds like impetigo to me. It's an infection brought on by staph or strep viruses. I personally get it in my nose about every 6 months (when the weather changes and I have to blow my nose a lot due to allergies) and it itches like crazy - that's how I know it's coming- then I get little blistery bumps that pop after a few days and ooze a bit and then get crusty. But if I touch or scratch it, it spreads. The only way I've ever been able to keep it under control is by washing the area with anti-bacterial soap, sterilizing with alcohol, and applying neosporin. A doctor once prescribed me murprocin (sp?) but it didn't really help.
I too have this issue. It first occurred during my first pregnancy. It reappears with severe stress.  I think it is Shingles and NOT scabbies.  Shingles is a dormant virus in the herpes family that can occur in ANYONE who has had chicken pox.  same symptoms as described.  I am pregnant again and it is happening as we speak.  I do not get them often but only when I am REALLY stressed.  please talk to your doctors about this possibility.
I am 41 yrs old and have had this for years on and off and honestly, I noticed it happens during intense times of issues in my life, or stressful times. Stress at work. The loss or death of a family member or friend. Honestly, I think it's related to nerves and stress.
I suffer from almost an identical condition. It started about 1 year ago with an outbreak of very tiny (almost invisible), very itchy bumps on the backs of my hands that spread to the insides of my elbow and my lips. Simultaneously I had a cluster of blisters breakout on my lower back. I was first diagnosed with herpes zoster (shingles).

Within a couple months the tiny bumps appeared again, this time the bumps grew and formed tiny blisters with clear liquid, still incredibly itchy. When the blisters popped they grew to form one large open very weepy blister on the inside of my elbow about the size of softball that didn't dry up or heal for about 3 weeks. At the time I was working on a cruise ship. This time the doctor misdiagnosed me HIV and quarantined me and threatened to throw me off the ship. Thankfully they were very wrong and I stayed onboard.

The next time it flared up was a couple months later this time on the back of my hands again. Just as before it started with tiny bumps that grew and blistered and spread. This time I went to a different doctor and even after I explained all of the previous times I'd experienced the same outbreaks she was adamant that it was poison ivy/oak. Now this is utterly impossible since the last 2 times this occurred was while working on a ship and there are almost no plants of any kind on the ship so I doubt a crop of poison ivy in the ship's atrium would go unnoticed.

I am an otherwise very healthy 24 year old girl. I have been to 4 General Practitioners and 1 Dermatologist. Not 1 diagnosis has been the same as the last, even though I keep documented records including photographs of every outbreak. The most recent diagnosis is contact dermatitis, but the question is what in the world could I come in contact with both on a ship and on land? I am happy to hear that I'm not the only person experiencing this, but unhappy to hear that no one's troubles have been resolved, even those who have been suffering for decades.

I currently have an outbreak on both hands, inner elbows and particularly ugly weeping blisters on my lips. Thank you for everyone who has suggestions on treatments to help with the itching and pain.

I hope together we can figure out what this is.
Thank goodness!

For years i have been searching for information about the red bumps that randomly have been appearing for the past 7 years.  The first time they appeared was shortly after we returned from a family vacation from Florida.  I thought maybe I acquired bed bugs.  
Over the years I'm convinced it is something that flares up in my body.  It seems to happen every April and sometimes in the Fall.  In the past I have thrown out numerous pillows, blankets, sheets, underwear, pyjamas, bras and anything else I thought could be harbouring any type of mite, bugs whatever!  At first I was very embarassed to visit my doctor.  He thinks the red bumps appear to be bites of some kind.  "One day you'll figure out what's causing your bites"  is what he told me.
My two teenage children and husband have NEVER had any of these red bumps appear on their body, this is why I don't believe I am being bitten or have some type of scabies or very contagious disease.  My husband who has been sleeping in the same bed for 7 years right beside me has never woke up with a pattern of red welts any where on his body ever!
I have tried for years to think of a common reason for their appearance.  The only two things that seem to common links are the time of year and stress.  Each outbreak is different from the next.  Lasting for one day to a week.  One welt with a large space between the next to multiple welts in a row.  They I almost always seem to notice then when I first wake up (probably the reason I thought I was being bitten in the night).  What happens is when I wake I'll have an itchy spot, (the areas they appear on my body are also    random but more commonly on my legs, waist and arms).  As I scratch the itching intensifies and the welts grow larger.  
Over the years I too have covered them in many ointments, creams, vinegar, even Javex!
Nothing really helps.  They mysteriously go away and return and cause alot of discomfort.  They have at times affected my life that I couldn't wear a bathing suit because of embarassing "bites".  Hard to explain what the red welts are from.  
However, that being said I am thrilled to find others with the same mysterious problem.  I now know that I am not going crazy and can't wait to tell my doctor that I am not alone!  
Thanks to all of you who have shared your stories.
ive have had these on my right hand for 4 years now and they start as a little pimple with clear fluid and it ictches so bad i pop them open fron itching ,yhen the sore grows to about dime size or a little smaller.i live in fl and when it started i did drywall,and my friend he has the same thing and he does drywall,i have not been to dr due to money i just deal with it but is inbarising to go out.i was just woundering if any one did dry wall and if its might be related to the bad drywall from china
Me and my daughter have these itchy bumps, exactly as everyone has described.  I am wondering if they are from our cats . . . anyone else have pets around?  I am thinking they go outside, get some sort of skin parasite, come in, we hold them and they bite us.  I don't know, but it seemed logical.
I have been getting the same rash but on my right foot and its driving me crazy, because I can't sleep for no more than 2 hours before waking up because of the itch. It started with me having dry skin and a blister on my foot and i just put it down to getting some new trainers, but then after about 2 weeks the rash appeared, and all I can find to soothe the itch is putting ice on it but that only lasts as long as my foot stays cold. I have been to the doctors but they just said that it was a fungal infection and they prescribed me a cream but that has not worked. So I am left with putting ice on my foot for 20mins before trying to go to sleep and then when I wake up, putting sudocrem on it to try and relive it? Can anyone help me please because it's driving me crazy and I want a good nights sleep. Thanx Nade
I have also gotten these bumps for the past 7 years.  I have never had any skin issues whatsoever.  I was 21 years old when I started getting them.  They are tiny, blister bumps with clear fluid inside.  I have gone without itching them (almost impossible to do) and they don't just go away on their own when you do that.  I grew up in Indep, Mo, married took a trip to Mexico for my honeymoon, moved to Cameron, MO and bought a reposessed house summer of 2003.  I did a lot of dry wall as we redid the whole house's walls. We do have about 5 or 6 mature elm trees (maybe the pollen from those?)  That summer is when my arms started breaking out in these itchy blisters.  I figured they were just bug bites as I also worked outside a lot on this house and it was overgrown with weeds, etc.  This seems to go away through the winter months but once april hits, they come back.  If I try not to itch and just rub or put something cool on them, they heal up faster.  Heat really irritates them and makes them resurface.  It doesn't help to wear long sleeves (thinking it may just be the sun)  I think it has to  be some sort of unknown allergy.  My mother had a sun allergy when I was younger that went away on its own....I am hoping that is all that it is and it will magically go away.  I too have used lotions, changed soaps, detergents, etc.  I do raise boxers (dogs).  It seems to only develop on my lower portion of my arms where my short sleeved t-shirts don't cover.  Don't really have any anywhere else.  I have developed a different thing on my right hand that is smaller than the size of a dime,  this doesn't go away when winter comes so I am pretty sure it is something else.  This thing on my hand is scaley and peels away when it gets itchy.  I don't hardly notice it being there until it randomly itches.  It is not as intense as the blisters on my arms.  Neither of my 2 boys or my husband has ever had any of these things so I know it is nothing contagious.  The scars were bad enough when I was in labor with my 2nd son, the anesthesioligist was questioning giving me an epidural because he thought I used needles.  It has been a very embarrasing rash to carry as it is in the summer when I cannot wear long sleeves to cover it up.  
I have had this for years now.  My blisters are tiny and the fluid is pale straw coloured, and they usually only occur on my hands (not always both), between my fingers, around my knuckles and sometimes the inside of my elbows (again, not always both). The more I itch, the more blisters that appear.

My legs (mainly shins, sometimes calves, usually both left and right) itch badly too, and sometimes my arms, neck, and chest. But, unlike my hands, blisters dont appear, only various sized red bumps do, sometimes a single bump, sometimes a cluster - but they are equally itchy, and itching them makes them bigger and spread, and can also open them up, [like a tiny crater]. I avoid clawing them too vigourously (but they don't scar even if I scratch them open, anyway). I find EURAX anti-itching cream provides relief for a good while, then I just re-apply.

After looking into a myriad of rash causes, I don't believe it's a 'new' introduction of a fungus/virus/bacterium, or caused by insect bites and it's certainly not hives or scabies. But it may have something to do with 'past' dormant viral infections combined with the immune response to allergies and a faulty immune system - as explained below.

I have two distinct types of rash, but I feel they are part of the same problem/response because they occur simultaneously. Both rashes usually happen between spring and summer - when the climate is warmer, & there is some degree of exposure to sunlight (doesn't matter of it's direct sun or a bright but cloudy day).  

The blisters to my hands & inner elbows occur after exposure to sunlight (beacuse they aren't covered up) and they are aggravated by heat.  Whereas, the itchy red bumps to my legs, neck & chest have not been exposed to sunlight, so occur under cover, as it were. But again, they are aggravated by heat. Now this year - I also have clusters of itchy small red bumps on one of my cheeks and both sides of my jawline!

Now if I am careful not to scratch hard, (or use Eurax) the red bumps disappear in a couple of days. But they only become dry and patchy if I claw at them all the time.  As for the blisters on my hands, inner elbows, I deliberately burst them, and wash right after, because the itch is minimal to non-existent when the blisters are gone, and washing them with anti-bac stops the spread of blisters. (Not recommending bursting the blisters as a remedy of course, as I only do this solely because the blisters are on my hands and arms. If I had the blisters in other areas, I would likely leave those be due to the bigger scale of the rash.)

I do have sensitive skin that is prone to reacting to allergies by breaking out in a rash. But I don't have eczema per se. I have an allergy to grass, but I rarely get hayfever.  I can't wear wool, angora or mohair, but I'm not allergic to pets and pet dander. I am allergic to base metals, dust, some sticking plaster adhesives and some perfumes, when they contact my skin or inhaled.  

Now this next bit may also be relevant. My mother was adamant I never had chicken pox as a child, but my brother did.  My own children had CP as toddlers, but I didn't have a rash then either. (But by then had the two 'exposures' to CP.) Consequently, I had shingles in my mid 20's (only ever caused by the dormant chicken pox virus being present in the body).

However, my rash outbreaks are NOT shingles (or CP for that matter), because the rashes are not on the scale of and don't resemble (nor last as long as) chicken pox or the large blisters that become subsequent crusts symptomatic of shingles. Plus I have no other typical symptoms of shingles or CP. I have never 'passed' the rashes I get to anyone else either.

Also, in my early 20's, (about 4 years before my shingles episode and before my children had CP), I completely 'lost' my immunity to Rubella/German Measles, despite having the original vaccine in my mid teens - something that baffled doctors.  So considering I developed shingles later, I obviously had the dormant CP virus, which in retrospect, now feel could have been a factor to the immunity loss to GM.

So I have considered that the dormant CP virus has some bearing on how my faulty immune system responds to particular allergy triggers.  That it is some sort of catalyst that exacerbates or interferes with the existing 'fault' within my immune system under certain conditions & exposure to certain triggers. I think sunlight and warmer climes are the factors that provide the right conditions for several allergic reactions to flourish simultaneously.

Anyway, I think in my case, it's complex, and trying to break it down from what is currently known about specific allergic triggers/responses and immune system deficiences isn't going to be conclusive, because I don't think there are any studies (yet) that have made such connections/co-relations with existing dormant viruses, one's known allergies, and faulty immune systems. But I would posit the 3 issues are inter-connected.

I do know, these days, more people than ever have allergies, and multiple allergies at that.  But research is mainly interested in something where a pattern is emerging and so is only undertaken after there are a sufficient number of cases to base its comparisons.... so we may have a LONG wait!

I didn't want to post until I had become reasonably sure I'd found a real, probable source of my rash.  I didn't want to get anyone's hopes up.   Thanks to the posts here, I ended up doing a lot of research using your experiences as something of a differential.  I knew that what I was looking for had to be relatively rare.  Otherwise, doctors would be looking for it.  I knew it had to be persistent.  I knew it couldn't be contagious because contact with others didn't spread it.  I knew from some of you, it was likely hereditary.  I knew the test to verify it would have to be complex or lengthy, or you all would have found your answers sooner.
   Using that as a baseline, I started searching the web for things that could match.  Match the symptoms, match the pattern, match the lack of successful treatment, match the mis-diagnosis issue.  And I found something that's working for me, so far.
   What I found is that I very likely have a rare form of gluten allergy.  The standard gluten allergy is a severe disruption of digestion, coupled with numerous other side effects that the sufferer usually writes off as “normal.”  The rare form, which I appear to have, causes a rash that exactly matches my symptoms along with the other side effects, but without the severe digestion problems that make a doctor look for a gluten allergy.
   So, I went off gluten.  I stopped eating anything with gluten in it in November, 2009.  Within 3 weeks, I saw a decrease is severity of my rash.  It stopped spreading in mid-cycle, and the level of itchiness drastically decreased.  It didn't go away immediately, nor did the gluten allergy treatment information say it should.  It will take over 6 months for my body to fully restore all the damage that was being done.  But, I have been rash free now since February 2010.  All other side effects of gluten allergy are now gone.  And, if I do happen to accidentally have even a little something with gluten in it, I do have a digestive reaction nearly immediately.
   I can't say that you all have this.  I wish I could, because it's a simple fix.  It is one possibility out of hundreds that could be the answer for each of you.  It seems to be the answer for me.  Thank you all!  Without your posts, I may never have found this, and it would have shortened my life considerably. :-)

Since it is an allergic reaction, it will make other allergic conditions more sensitive.  So, it can mimic or cause you to have other allergies.  To test for it, you can either go off gluten, as I did, or you can talk to your doctor about biopsies.  Going off gluten, you'll need at least 6 months entirely gluten free to heal.  It could, in some cases, take more than a year.  But you should notice a significant difference within 8 weeks and be able to prove to yourself whether you have it or not.
   Just reducing gluten may help if you have an intolerance but not an allergy.  With the allergy, which is what causes the primary skin rash, reduction isn't really an option.  It has to be zero gluten, every day, and pretty much forever if you have a gluten allergy.  The rash is just another symptom though.  A real gluten allergy builds in intensity, eventually causing cancer or poisoning your internal organs with foreign matter.
   But, like I said, that's an easy fix.  There are more and more gluten free products on the market every day.  As long as you're not addicted to bread, pasta, or beer you should be fine.

I hope this opens up an avenue of treatment for at least some of you.  My hopes are high that my rash will never return. :-)
I have exactly what all of you are describing, right now. I'm going to the doctor again tomorrow to see if he can help me with this. This rash causes the most intense itching I've ever experienced. I can relate some things with what some of you said: I live in Florida, and at the time that this first showed up, I was living with a friend who had 3 cats. The day before I woke up with this itchy rash, I had undergone a surgical procedure, so my initial thought was that I had contracted something from the hospital. I let it go for 2 months before it finally went away on its own, leaving a bruise looking scar. The rash reappeared about 2 months after that, so I went to the doctor only to be told that I had a staph infection. At first he said it looked like an allergic reaction, but changed his mind to staph for whatever reason. This was believable because I've had staph infection before when I was young. I also had severe allergies as a child, which I eventually grew out of. The doctor prescribed me antibiotics, which cleared everything up, and I thought I was good to go!  It's been about 6 months now, and I am suffering yet another break out!! I notice it shows up when the weather changes, but I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it, plus I am not under any major stress right now, however, when it first appeared in April of 2009 I was under a lot of stress. Now it's frightening me more, but after reading all these posts, I know I'm not alone!  This rash only shows up in the same spot on my body each time, which is my right wrist, underneath, on the same side as my pinky finger. I literally just tried the vinegar/water solution, salt, alcohol, peroxide, and a Benadryl spray. It stops itching intensely for about 5 minutes, but the itch is always there, no matter what. This is so annoying, and kind of depressing.  I do not think that this is contagious, because I have been with my boyfriend through all of the recurrences and he's never had anything like this.  He tells me not to worry about it, let the doctor figure it out, but how can you not think of anything but this, when it has such a huge impact on your everyday life??  At least it does mine.  Hopefully we can figure this crap out and find a cure. Good luck to all.
I believe I have the same condition.  It started as a itch on the top of my foot.  I thought it was fungal so I tried all the OTC creams and sprays.  At first I thought that was the cause, but then the itching intensified.  After a long time the entire top of my foot was red and weeping clear fluid.  I went to a Dr. who said it wasn't a fungus, maybe a staph infection.  Well that part of it is gone, but I get intense itching on the top of my foot and then I scratch.  Soon after little bumps appear.  I got a sore on my hand and it started itching.  Now all around it are little pink bumps which look like they contain a clear fluid.  They are very small.  Last night I noticed an itchy bump on my left arm.  I scratched it and woke up with more bumps surrounding it!  I've tried tea tree oil and tonight I tried wiping on raw apple cider vinegar and taking a teaspoon of tumeric in water, I've also started garlic capsules.  
hi, two years ago, I had itchy tiny bubbles/blisters just under the skin on my feet.

What worked for me was:

1. Washing this area with warm water  mixed with sea salt (to cleanse the bacteria)
2. Pricking the tiny bubbles to get fluid out
3. Washing again with warm water mixed with sea salt (dry with paper towel)
4. Make a paste of bicarbonate soda (baking soda) with water
5. Rub this paste on the skin (it'll sting a bit)
4. Dry with towel
5. Apply Johnson & Johnson Baby Powder on feet

I bought two new pairs of runners (sneakers) and altered using them every day, and new cotton/sweat absorbent socks from sports store

In my case, my feet sweats a bit more than normal, so I guess the old sneakers, old socks, caused the outbreak.

It is two years later and so far I've only had one or two tiny bubbles here and there over a few months.... I continually dry between my toes with towel and used cornflour (instead of baby powder, they're kinda the same) and so far so good.

Thought I'd share in case this info is useful. I have before and after pictures, but I don't know how to post them in here.

I have had these also now for about 2 years.  After trying virtually everything, I THINK I may have found the answer.  Not to what it is, but how to help.  It seemed similar to poisin ivy or something, so for the last week, I put caladryl (calamine lotion) on them.  It does 2 things:  dries them up and eases the itching.  Still would like to know the cause though!
I posted earlier, and after my doctor's visit, I have prescriptions for Bactrim and Triamcinolone cream. Was told this seems to be a bacterial infection of some sort, but no clue as to what is causing it to come up in the same spot each time, and if this rash comes back, they will refer me to a Dermatologist. As soon as I put the cream on, the itch stopped. It has been 4 days now, and there have been no new blisters, but the old ones are taking a while to dry up and go away. I'm hoping this works and I really hope this does not ever come back.
I just recentley have noticed a couple small itchy blisters on my body. I have read a bunch of these comments, and alot sound like what my husband had last year. For a year he had a horrible problem with his hands, small water-like blisters all over them. The more he itched them the worse it seemed to get. His only relief was when he put his hands under burning hot water, not a good idea. We went to dr.'s and derms only for them to give us creams and pills, which never really seemed to clear it up fully. Finally, we narrowed it down to leather gloves he had to wear at work. He became allergic to them, and when he stopped wearing them and with help from a cream it finally went away, FOR GOOD! A doctor or derm cannot tell you what exactly you are allergic to, and people can become allergic to anything at anytime. So it really is a trial and error type of thing, maybe it is your detergent, or even type of clothing, or even your soap or bodywash. Good luck to everyone, hope this helps! :)
I just read all of this and the last comment had something that I noticed but did not see in any of the other comments - that burning hot water relieved the itch...I found this to be true.  Also sometimes I used a hair dryer.  The dermatologist told me to use cold not hot but cold did not relieve the itch like heat does...but you do feel like you are almost burning yourself.  
The first time I had this I went to 3 Dr.s that said it was fungal infection on my feet.  The creams seemed to help as long as I used them twice/day.  Then I went to a 4th Dr. who said if it was on my feet and hands it was alergy related.  I was tested and was alergic to black chemical in hair dye.  I quit the hair dye immediately and things cleared up.  Now about 2 years later I have it again on the arch of my foot...It is not getting better but heat sure relieves the itching.  
Thank you for all of your comments. Today is the first day that I began to search for answers on the mysterious little bumps located on my right arm.
The symptoms are very similar to all of yours. Mine started with two tiny bumps, near my wrist, and has progressed up my arm in little clusters of bumps.
Have noticed that this began after I left my home in Florida (middle of March 2010) and spent the last 2 1/2 months in the Maryland area. I can't exactly say that it is environmental.
Since I have been exposed to so many things on this road trip, its going to be hard to pin it down.
I have an appt with my Primary next week. He is very good with differential diagnosis and it helps that the clinic is affiliated with a University.
In the mean time, I will investigate many of your suggestions.
I too have had this problem for years, I mainly get the blisters all over my hands after I've used my hands for any kind of work, I get a small clear blister, and usually many more will pop up around it after scratching, I also get the amber liquid which can weep from the open blisters but also any open cut or sore I get will also weep this amber liquid. This seemed to have started years ago when I got a serious case of the chicken pox where most of my skin fell off and weeped this amber liquid into pockets it had formed on my open sores. During this case of chicken pox I also had seizures that would cause my neck, leg and arm muscles to continuosly pull in one direction, nearly breaking my neck. I have no idea if this is the start of the actual problem I have with the blisters now, but I thought it could have some connection if any of you have suffered it. The author of this thread described the blisters exactly how I see them so thank you for enlightening me that I'm not the only one.
Wow!  I've had this same thing for years now.  What appears as a small bump, turns into blisters with the surrounding skin being very itchy.  One doc said it was scabies, another said shingles, another said herpes.  However, and thankfully, I've only had these blisters on my arms and legs.  They leave a very ugly scar also!
One more note: the herpes medicine doesn't work, leaving me to think it is not herpes.  but the cream prescribed for scabies wiped it out in one day or two...
I'm sorry for all of us... thanks for sharing!  We are overcome by each other's testimony!
I mostly have this on the bottom of my feet - itching like crazy....I did recently find that soaking my feet in epsom salt for about 15 minutes at night seems to help.
i too have some strange marks ( kind like scratches) that appear and go either on my arm, shoulder, chest or around my ankle. they are small, almost parallel and not continoueus but are NOT itchy at all. can any one enlighten me??
Reading through this... I can tell you that I'm 32 and I've had these symptoms since I was 6 years old starting after a severe sun burn.
Ever since, even mild overexposure to the sun results in these tiny itchy blisters; discussing it with my doctor and dermatologist the general consensus is that it is a mild allergy to the sun.
That may not be the case for everyone out there.
Each person has different environmental factors to deal with and different things that may be causing this.
It may be scabies, it may be chiggers, it may be bug bites, could be swimmers itch, athletes foot, a skin fungus or yeast infection or other things that are at play.
In MY case, it's an allergy to the sun and applying sun block regularly (which everyone should be doing ANYWAY when they're out in the sun) prevents the blisters. I don't use anything under an SPF 50

Itching red blisters with red lines between the spots are generally scabies and should be diagnosed by a medical professional by having a skin scraping done and using the prescribed creams if in fact you DO have scabies.
The blisters that I get on my feet, generally develop after exposure to a public swimming area or prolonged amounts of time wearing shoes that don't breathe very well (in other words it's mild athletes foot)
I have been having this issue for the past 6 months at least.  Thought it was because I moved into a new apartment.  Thought it was bed bugs but that wasn't it. Mine are on my arms, thighs and stomach mostly.  Started going to the Dermatologist a few weeks ago.  Had a biopsy that concluded a possible hypersensitivity to insect bite or possible medicine allergy.  I was prescribed elocite for scabies and that didn't work at all.  I was also prescribed Triamcinolone and that doesnt stop the itching at all either.  Now the main difference I've been reading compared to prior posts is that my rashes seem to definitely be contagious.  My  2 yr daughter has had them but not to the extent I do as well as a lot of the children in her day care and even one of the providers.  My little sister came to visit and she had one and now a good friend has been staying with me and she too has begun to have a skin issue.  I moved into a brand new built home last month thinking it would fix the problem but it hasn't.  I've washed everything many times.  My boyfriend has only had 1 rash when i first started getting them and he hasn't had any since then but we only see each other every few weeks for a few days at time.  I've also been prescribed Prednisone which only seemed to make it worse once i was done with them, i guess because my immune system was really compromised after that.  I also live in MD where i have been for about 2 yrs.  I have made another appointment with a different dermatologist at the University hospital hoping they might be able to tell me something.  I will keep my fingers crossed because I seem to be spreading this to others and i dont want to do that.  I've been covering them in band-aids the past couple days and it has seemed to prevent new bumps from appearing but it could be coincidence.  It's just all very trivial to me and most Doctors.
Okay so I posted yesterday about my skin issue.  I didn't say how they looked on me.  Basically they start off as 1 very small puss filled bump or sometimes 2 or 3.  They get bigger and take on a circular look.  They itch really bad, start to dry up and the dead skin peels off.  I'm left with a flat dark scar that probably take about 3 months to fade to  being barely noticeable. So now everyone knows how they look.

So my best friend and I both made appointments at John's Hopkins Dermatology center.  Being one of the top hospitals in the country I went there in hopes of a solution.  After having about 5 different doctors check us out (experienced and residents), it was determined that we both have a Staph infection and some instances of bullous impetigo.  We were prescribed Keflex, me for 2 weeks since mine is much more severe.  They took a sample from my friend since hers are more pustular than mine and we will have the results in a couple days.

I checked out the pictures of both staph infections and bullous impetigo.  It's not MRSA but it is staph.  A lot of the pictures do not match what that ours look like but a handful in particular stood out that look EXACTLY like our rashes.  I think I recall a previous post where someone said they were prescribed the same and it only worked temporarily.  I will check back in to let you all know the results but if that is something none of your doctors said might be a possibility than I would double check.  I also ran across an article that said staph bacteria can remain dormant on things for months which could be why people keep getting infected.

Good Luck all.
Google "Chigger Bites" and take a look at the images of the blisters.  I used to think it was sun related as it always seems to appear when I've been in the sun.  I was camping in the woods last weekend.  Seems the perfect explanation for me.

Some more info on the little swines

http://www.howstuffworks.com/question488.htm
I started getting these on my arm sometimes left sometimes right exactly where elbow bends and it turns into little blisters with pale fluid that eventually turns into crusty pointed little things and in the latest case spread to outward area of entire right arm..  Steriod shot and stertiod pack always knocks it out.  First started 6 years ago and seems to come annually whenever it is hot and humid.  Just finished an outbreak that started while in carribean.  Tracking things down the only thing I did different is dry clean my clothes before going, kept them in plastic bag and put them on in hot humid climate.  Dry cleaning fluid is Tetrachloroethylene which can cause symptoms such as I have when mixed with heavy perspiration I am reading.  Leeches out of clean clothes into sweat glands.  Not sure if this applies to everyone here but I have started avoiding any dry cleaned clothes.  I received treatment 2 weeks ago and just now have started disappearing.

Want to apoligize to everyone I listed the wrong chemical.  Here is correct one.

The fluid used by more than 85 percent of U.S. drycleaners is called perchloroethylene, or perc.  Look up reactions yourself to this stuff.
You know, this sounds like Scabies. Essentially, they're microscopic insects that dig under your skin, and borough tunnels. The bumps you're experiencing, are their entry and exit areas. They lay eggs under your skin, and hatch by the thousands.

I've had small, literally tiny, blisters that were clear, and leaked a clear liquid when punctured or scratched. it is important that you do not scratch or pop them, as they travel through the liquid. If you smear it, they travel. Resulting in your other various bumps popping up around the original.

I recommend using Lice Shampoo. Mine were cleared up in a week or two. Use it twice a day, in the effected area, and let sit for about 5-10 minutes. Try not to apply it on any open areas, as it will burn. Bad.
Hi all, this is the first time in my life I have ever done a posting like this, so here goes...

I too am a victim of this horrible little rash. I have a patch on my lower right shin at the moment that has got really bad, because I gave it a thoroughly good scratch the other night that was wonderful at the time, but I am now paying for dearly! I have the blisters now, the oozing amber fluid, the dark patch under the skin. I have tried a selection of steriod creams, anti-candida cream, fungus cream, all to no avail. The rash comes and goes at various times and I haven't a clue what causes it. It also disappears randomly too. Doctors either haven't got a clue or can't be bothered because they figure we will just go away, but I bet if they themselves had this really irritating rash they'd be scratching their heads (sorry!) and rushing to find relief and a cure!
But I do think I've found a cheap and very non-invasive form of relief...

Gulp. Here goes. Urine therapy.

Now, before all of you throw your arms up in absolute horror and disgust you need to read my testimony. Urine is not a waste product as we have been lead to believe, it is the excess water, nutrients and hormones that are in the blood after it has passed through the liver and before the blood is recirculated by the body. I have done endless research on the internet about this, here is a link to some information that may help those of you at your wits end, like me, with this rash:

http://www.universal-tao.com/article/urine_therapy.html

We use blood products all the time in medicine- plasma, blood etc and don't think too badly about it, so why have we been conditioned into believing it is a waste product and of absolutely no use?

I have found that by rubbing my own urine on the rash it stops the itching. When the rash is really bad I have also taken to placing a compress on my shin of fresh urine and leaving it on all day under my jeans. I change the tissue and soak it with fresh urine each time I visit the bathroom, and the itchyness goes away. Urine is sterile, made by your body for your body. The huge pharmacutical and cosmetic giants do not want us to realise that we hold the answer to a lot of our ailments within our own bodies. There is no money for them if we heal ourselves. What they don't want us to really know is that in a large amount of their expensive creams and drugs is horse and human urine. If I'm going to ingest or apply urine hidden in drugs and creams, I would much rather use my own 'custom designed' product than that of a stranger or animal. If it didn't work I would simply stop doing it.

I have even placed a daily drop of my own urine directly onto two skin tags my partner had. One on his head he was very concious of that just dropped off after about a week, and a very painful one under his armpit that was very sore due to the rubbing. That skin tag took about two weeks to finally just disappear and there is no pain and no scarring- remarkable!
And yes, I have now managed, over some considerable time, to be able to drink small amounts so that I can possibly heal myself from the inside out. My mood is better, my skin looks wonderful and a younger woman at Ascot Races last week couldn't believe my age (50) and asked for my secret. I didn't dare tell her what I do, but I sort of wish I had because I really believe this is too important not to share. Maybe it's the salt in it like others of you have mentioned, or the fact it is an antiseptic, I don't know, but I do know that it gives me considerable relief. I have used it on my hair because I have an itchy patch in my scalp too, maybe it's all related, but my hair goes very soft afterwards, so that's a bonus.

So, give it a try if you dare, you may be pleasantly surprised!
Amazing that I am not alone in a quest to solve this problem mystery.  

I don't know what it is and my regular MD doesn't either and he seems to take the same outlook and attitude toward my blister rash as does some of your doctors.  I do have to discount the possibility that it might be scabies because I am a veteran survivor of a personal war with them in which they nearly drove me nuts until they were identified as the insurgent terror affecting my skin and my wellbeing.  --short story about that--- When I was about 21 years old, someone borrowed my suede leather jacket and wore it a few days. Upon the return of it I started wearing it again. It was about two days later that I noticed I was itching a lot ( A LOT) and tried all kinds of things to stop it.  For about two weeks I scratched like a mad man and bleed and lost sleep and as I fought it, I fought to maintain my sanity as well.  I swallowed my know it all pride in which I thought that I could conquer anything and went to a doctor.  The doc prescribed an expensive lotion that contained pyrethrins ( the popular active ingredient in bug, fly, and roach spray) and "D" Day had arrived.  It all turned around and I won the war. It did not take long to win and after my skin was healed, those itchy rashes were a thing of the passed.  I am 57 now and the reoccuring rash of this present day is not scabbies because I have been there and don't ever want to go there again.  I think I would know it if I was back to fighting scabbies again.

In my next post I will attempt to describe my problem rash as it greatly resembles what most of your post are describing.
It sounds like what I have, dishydrotic eczema, took a while to get a diagnosis.  Different from "regular" eczema.  It seems to come and go randomly, but when it decides to take up residence it is horrible!  My doctor prescribed temovate cream, which keeps it under control for the most part.  I put some on as soon as I feel the itching start.  It is very common on hands and feet.  I have it on my hands and just a small patch on my arm.  Google pictures and see if thats what it is!
My chins would get to itching and I would scrath them and sometimes they would bleed.  This was not to extensive of a problem at first until about a year ago, I noticed for the first time an amazing pattern of uniformly placed blisters on my left inside leg just below the knee area. At first the area had nothing on it as it began to itch relentlessly and turn redish while I watched it. ( I am a white skinned male) .  Well I washed it with soap and water and applied  hydrogen poroxide solution then washed and dryed the area continuing to watch it that evening.  Within the hour as I monitored it, 15 little blisters appeared in three (3) side by side rows. Each row 1/4 inch apart from the other.  Starting on the left and going to the right, the first row of three/blisters was 1/2 inch long and the 2nd and third rows of six/blisters each were identical being 1 inch long.      .  .
             .  .
             .  .
          .  .  .
          .  .  .
          .  .  .

It looked like the mirror image of the letters to the word Hi. ( iH)
It itched badly....I cleaned it again and put alcohol on it which helped at the time.  I went to bed and woke up to fine that my legs being together during the night, some of the blisters had poped and transfered the identical problem to the right inside area of my right leg just below the knee. It made the same pattern, same size, same word.  It took a couple of days for it to become blisters like the left leg did.  On the right leg I used a paper towel and alcohol and poped the blisters keeping each of the dabbings, a New dry paper towel with alcohol on it so as not to spread the clear liquid from the blisters. Did this for serveral minutes, maybe an hour, till I saw no more clear liquid coming out of the spots. I then applied "Clearasil Daily ACNE Tinted Adult Acne Treatment Cream."
I waited for it to dry before going to bed.  It helped stop the itching and helped to dry up the rash but the rash blisters on both legs have left scars. Since this January they have shown up recurring on both legs every one to two months apart.
  The doctor has tested the liquid from the blisters and says they are nothing. Just gave me an ointment..
  I am a clean person, I take baths and have good hygene and I can't figure what it is ....I am suspecting that it is an outside extended effect (or side effect) of some other ailment or disease in the body, perhaps a virus or an organ problem..............
I believe that someone in the medical profession knows exactly what it is.....I wish they would help us....If it were bugs of some kind, I  find it hard to believe that the previous bugs would have boot camp trained all of the nxt generations of bugs to lay down the same pattern on the skin...
I too get these spots. Mine are almost always on opposite extremities, (ie, right arm and left leg, generally the thigh) I have not had any on any other part of my body (thankfully) but they really itch, and once they heal up they leave a brownish scar that eventually goes away. I have noticed they come up mostly when I am stressed. I try antihistamine and anti-itch creams. They only temporarily ease the discomfort from itching. If anyone can figure this out please let me know, as I am sick of itching!!! Thanks, Kim  
I have the same rash/sores from elbow to wrist and knee to ankle on both arms and legs.  I have had it for over 10 years.  I went to a dermatologist no help.  Had a skin biopsy - nothing.  I can't wear short sleeves or shorts.  The sun seems to make it worse.  And - tap water and most soaps makes it worse.  I have started making my own detergent and soap.  Neosporin does nothing at all - may actually make it worse.  My arms and legs seem to mirror each other.  My 'spots' look like mosquito bites that have been scratched and scratched.  I had to get out of bed a few minutes ago because of the intense itching.  I can't go on like this.  I tried the gluten free diet for about 5 weeks - no difference - and it is almost impossible for me to be gluten free.
I'm in the same boat with all of you.

I have been getting these rashes for years but they only happen in late spring through summer.Then it finally starts going away sometime in the fall. The first year, I had them on my inner left elbow. The next year it appeared on my right and left inner elbows. Pretty much only affected both of those areas for years. I would have an occassional spot or two show up on my thighs and upper arms but they wouldn't be as extreme as my inner elbows would be.

But, OMG, this year it is killing me!! Both inner elbows, various spots on my upper arms and thighs, under my right arm and behind both of my knees. The itching is so bad that I can't sleep. Like someone posted earlier, I dread the thought of going to bed because, for some reason, it seems to get worse.

My dad is a newly retired pharmacist and he doesn't know what to think of it either.

We just got back from Florida but I had this flare-up two weeks before we even went so I know mine has nothing to do with my trip.

I don't think it's contagious either because my husband doesn't have these rash flare-ups and neither does our son.

I'm gonna try the vinegar and salt...I hope it helps!
I believe it is an autoimmune disorder of some kind, caused by breathing or somehow absorbing poisons such as herbicide or insecticides.  Herbicides are SO widely used along highways by state departments and along city streets & county roads.  Herbicides are used by city park departments.  Suburban folks in neighborhoods use herbicides around their homes.  Cities use herbicides to kill out weeds where they cannot mow.  Local government entities spray and treat for mosquitoes  and that stuff goes in the air as well as into trees & bushes.  People everywhere spray chemicals into the air with room sprays and cleaning products. Tiny, microscopic molecules of all these things blow in the wind and are everywhere !   We breathe them in.  We get them on our skin.  We breathe in droplets.  People are diagnosed with more autoimmune diseases now than ever before, diagnosed with more cancers than ever before.  I believe the tiny blisters, itching, etc, comes from within.... something our bodies are rejecting.   It's like being poisoned by little drops at a time.  Any time a body is being poisoned (lead, arsenic, etc) the body will react in a violent way.   In the case of the blisters, the body is reacting--trying to reject whatever is trying to kill it.  Some people are more susceptible than others.  Do your research on detoxifying the body.  Go get a bottle of liquid vitamins/minerals/herbs that is palatable (or mix it with a little juice or wine), take extra Vitamin C along with it (which is very important---Linus Pauling was awarded the Nobel Prize for that study), and cleanse your body out and detoxify it.  Continue to take your liquid vitamin 'highball'. This has helped me greatly.  My theory on the poisons is just that---theory.  Without going into a long history, discussion and personal history, I'm thinking there is some validity to my theory.  You have nothing to lose and yet everything to gain just by making yourself healthier with the detoxifying and by taking the vitamins.
Everyone should look up photos of DERMATITIS, it's causes, and it's treatment, and then go see a doctor. My husband and I get the same thing. It's not anything to worry too much about but I know it's extremely annoying. It's scary when you don't have answers. Go see a doctor and if that's not possible, fallow the treatment suggestions for Dermatitis and see what happens. Good luck all :-)!
Those tiny itchy blisters are athletes foot and can spread to the arms and even the crotch. The crotch version is called Jock Itch. I had these tiny itchy blisters on my feet and legs. My physician immidiately diagnosed me with athletes food. He prescribed a special mixture of Lamisil creme with 1% Menthol. It took 2 months of applying this creme 3 times a day, but its finially gone :) Hope this helps
I’ve been having an attack of these blisters on my arms for about 6 weeks now and the last couple of weeks have been the worst with the intensity of the itching, I scratch myself raw sometimes.

I just read all the posts with great interest and had to try something because I was about to take a wire brush to them to stop the itching. A couple of people here mentioned salt and iodized salt in water but any kind of moisture seems to make mine worse so a few hours ago I tried this:

I filled a large coffee cup ¾’s full with cold water. Then I took a box of regular iodized salt (We have organic Mediterranean Sea salts and other special salts but I didn’t want too waste them so I just used a generic store brand.)  and poured salt into the cup and kept stirring it with my finger until the salt wouldn’t dissolve anymore and a small layer of salt stayed on the bottom of the cup.

I then added two drops of bleach to the cup. I didn’t add the bleach to see if it would help with the itching, I added it because I think technically all these tiny blisters are considered “opened wounds” and subject to getting infections easier, or if they are infections themselves the basting brush could push the infection around and make it spread worse.

I’m just telling you about the bleach because I used it on myself and don’t have any problems with it.

I AM NOT RECOMMENDING adding the 2 bleach drops to anyone here. Bleach is toxic and can cause itching and other skin irritations by itself.  I’m just sharing what’s helping me. I suspect using something like 50% water and 50% hydrogen peroxide to make the salt solution may be wiser than using bleach.  

I then used a basting brush (don’t laugh) and applied it liberally to the areas on my arms. When it first went on it intensified the itching and burning 10 fold and it was everything I could do to leave it alone and let it dry. As it dried it started to leave a salty cake film on my arms and the itching diminished some. I took my dog for a walk and when I got home I realized the itching was completely gone for the first time in weeks!

The salt film was still on my arms so they were crusted white except on every spot where there were (still is) tiny moisture craters from where the fluid oozes from the tiny itch blisters.

The relief is remarkable. I’m going to keep basting the areas with the solution now and then for a few days to see what happens.

Note: After several hours of being itch free I applied a second coat. As soon as the moist brush hit my arms the itching/burning started growing again. It got really strong in about 10 minutes and then started to subside as the water evaporated leaving just the salt. It took about a half hour and the discomfort is totally gone again as I type this and I’m so grateful.

I don’t know if this is a solution to the problem but it’s working for tonight and that’s more relief than I’ve had in ages. I’ll let you know in a few days if it’s doing anything permanent. I’m hoping that whatever it is it needs some moisture to survive and thrive and the salt is preventing it from getting that moisture. We’ll see.
Try Turmeric. Rub the powder on, your skin will go a little yellow but it helps control the itch and heals the skin. Free. Non toxic. Worth a try. Works for me with the urine therapy. :-)
Like many here, I have been suffering from the fluid filled blisters all over my body throughout the year.  It's embarrassing to go out in the Summer with the violet scars left behind.

For one year, my dermatologist gave me cortisone creams and UV light treatment, but never diagnosed my illness.  Finally, I went to an allergist in the Chgo suburbs and he diagnosed what I had on the spot.. Lichen Planus.  He printed the description from his medical book...and he was right on the dime.

I went through food allergy tests and found that I'm slightly allergic to wheat, yeast, corn, oats, etc.  I was also given chemical allergy tests and I found that I'm allergic to the cortisone creams given to me by my dermatologist. Dr told me that most people are allergic to Neosporin.
Blood tests didn't show any former diseases that may have brought it on.

It was triggered in 2009 when I went to the Carribbean on a cruise and suffered sunburn for the 1st time.  I was in the ocean, so I wonder if that had something to do with it.

For the last 3 wks, I've been on prednisone tablets and keflex...heavenly as I haven't had anymore itching.  But, as I'm winding down treatment, blisters have returned to my palm.  Sad.

It may take 3-4 years for this to burn out of your system and no one really knows much about this disease.

I have been dealing with these blisters for over 15 years!  

Mine started with my first pregnancy.  I had severe break outs all over my body and they were very itchy and painful.  They eventually started to subside but never completely.  I did see doctors who told me that it was contact derm.. One said it was due to acne and put me on antibiotics (this did nothing).  Later I was pregnant with my daughter and while preg. it suddenly cleared (completely), but soon after giving birth it returned.  I now have constant break outs on my arms, head, and legs that start with this intense itch and boom a tiny fluid filled bump appears.  I don't get them in clusters, but have noticed that when one pops up it won't be long till another does in the same general area.  I also get the dark scars that look like cigarette burns.  I have tried everything I can think of to get rid of this.  I have to wear long sleeves almost year round because the scarring is so bad.  I am more convinced that it is some sort of allergic reaction but not sure.  I have tried  antihystamines, cortisones, lemon juice, witch hazel, hydrogen peroxide, alcohol....you name it I have tried it.  
my boyfriend & i both get tiny lil spots like these! They itch immensley....at first we thought mites or spiders but then we were thinkib scabies...it really freaks me out! But i have no health ins to get it checked out & he is stubborn & would rather live w/the itch than have to pay a copay..lol...they are very tiny bumps but only appear on our arms hands legs & feet! We are both constantly itching! Ive tried different soaps lotions laundry detergent....everything...i dont know what else to do....i need suggestions cuz its driving me crazy
i started getting this rash about a year ago. Blisters with some kind of fluid inside that come to a head. They are usually several and in a row, on my arm or leg. I cant figure out what they are or what to do about them. After the blisters are gone they leave a nasty spot where they used to be. I have washed them and cleaned them with alcohol, but i have some on my arm right now that are driving me crazy. I am going to try taking some benadryl tonight and see if that does any good. Let me know if you have any good ideas for me.
I have had this same thing for about 5 years only on my left front thigh. I was axially in a gas station bathroom pulled my pants up and my leg felt like something was biting me I was in the middle of the store so I just keep hitting my leg because it hurt so bad. Well it went away and the next day I had a circle like cluster of these bumps. I popped them and put peroxide on them with a band aid. The next morning there were more of them. So when I got home I went to the Dr and he said something bit me and gave me antibiotics. They went away. 2 years later they came back just about 1 inch lower from the previous time. Went to 2 different doctors and they said it is herpes. Well considering I have never even had a cold sore in my life I didn't believe it especially since I know something bit me years back.Well now 2 more years later and they are back another inch down from last time. I just won't mess with them and hopefully they will go away. I put a band aid on them at night so I don't itch them and also so my husband doesn't touch them in his sleep. Because at this point I have no idea if they are contagious. Would love some advice on these strange things. Thank You.
WOW!  What a huge variety of personal experiences are all being lumped into this one thread.  I am 66 and have seen many of the same things at various times during my life, and they can all come from widely divergent conditions and causes.  There must be 20 or more different *diseases* related by all of the writers over the last 3 years.  Many of them are referring to the same symptoms, but most are vastly different causes.
So what's the answer?  The cause is either inside or outside the body.
There are basically two kinds of causes, systemic and contact.  
What I call systemic also includes auto-immune, pharma and STD.  
What I call contact also includes insect bites and scabies.
The symptoms you are all seeing are based on the body's reaction to the allergen or antigen that is irritating it.  The itching, blisters, even the rash are parts of the body's defenses as it tries to neutralize the irritant.
These are all part of the basic problem the physicians have diagnosing and treating your conditions.  Every body has its own unique way of responding to the irritant, and the physician can only try broad-based interventions to alleviate the resulting symptoms.
Rashes usually result from systemic causes, bloodstream infections, like those resulting from HPV.  This includes Acne, Impetigo, Ringworm, Measles, etc.  These can often be caused by diet, medication, hormonal, cyclic, hereditary or environmental factors.  See a physician ASAP.
Some reactions to contact irritants can also look like rashes, and many of the same blisters and vesicles result from both systemic and contact irritants.  I'm going to focus on the contact dermatitis type.
Some causes might be easy to identify like insect bites, bed bugs and scabies.  Bed bugs are a huge problem right now worldwide.  
Scabies is a particularly distressing condition, but when properly diagnosed, is quickly resolved.  Incubation can be a couple of months, and then intense itching, spreading by scratching and contact, and often opening the wounds to severe staph infections.  Other insect bites progress similarly.
Back to the original problem posted Jan, 2008.  I believe the problem the first poster described is from an allergic reaction to a contact irritant.  It might be triggered or exacerbated by another internal allergy or condition, like circulatory, respiratory or other infections, or even stress.  Coming in waves might mean the related exposure is repeated.  Non-allergenic soaps and topical creams could relieve the symptoms.  Identification and isolation of the exposure should result in prevention.
Contact and atopic dermatitis are by far the most prevalent conditions and typically the easiest to treat, depending on individual reaction to treatment.
My personal problem is one of these.  If I fall asleep in my clothes, I sometimes wake up with red lines of tiny blisters that follow the seams of whatever garment I am wearing and only on the spot I laid on.  The chemicals used in laundering, or the content of the threads used on the seams is the probable cause, resulting in an allergic reaction.  I have been puzzled by the problem for years, but only noticed the connection to the clothing seams today.
Laundry detergents, softeners, pre-wash sprays, bleaches, are all possible irritants.  I also use public laundromats, which can introduce other irritants or even diseases, if precautions are not taken.
In laundromats, you seldom have control of the machine cycle.  Make sure you are using non-allergenic detergents.  Check the wash cycle to be sure the proper amount of soap is working.  Thoroughly rinse, twice if possible.  Sleep in gowns or PJs without thick or synthetic seams.
Proper Diagnosis is critical!!  Don't stop until you get it.

i have the same thing everyone, and i think this might be what this condition is.

http://dermnetnz.org/reactions/erythema-multiforme.html
I posted what I was doing on 7/21 and here's an update.

I'm using straight iodized salt water in a coffee cup. (no bleach or peroxide) and I keep it so there's always about 1/2" of salt in the bottom of the cup so the water has the maximum amount of salt it can hold dissolved in it.

I started with a basting brush but switched to one of those foam paint brushes (a small 2" wide one) to apply the salt water.

I brush the water on both arms and then let it dry so I have a fine salt powder coating on my arms. For the first week it was incredibly difficult not to scratch while the water dried because it seemed to magnify the itching while drying. Once dry the itching mostly went away.

Now, it’s 3 weeks later I haven't had any new blisters in 2 weeks and the old ones are healing. The bright purple/violet scaring is going away completely as they heal.

I still have 3 scar bumps spots on my left arm and about 15 on my right that are healing but considering I started with at least 50 on each arm I'm happy.

Again, and I have no professional knowledge to base this on, I suspect the fungus or bacteria or whatever the heck it is needs moisture to survive. I don't think there's anything in the salt that's making it work, I think it's just that the salt turns into a find powder when it dries, and the fine powder draws the moisture away from the critters that are causing the blisters and either kills or disables them.

I don't know when to stop so for now I brush my arms twice a day. I'm afraid that if I stop the treatment they will come back so I'm going to brush them at least until there are no visible bumps left.

I'd like to see someone try the same thing with baby-powder or some kind of spice powder that dissolves in water to see if they get the same results.

Anyway, I feel for those of you that have this because it's been a long and miserable battle for me too. I haven't itched in a week and I'm thankful for that and I hope someone can get the same results. Best to you.

i know the answer, move to another area/house and it will disappear. it happend when i go to madeira island after a day or two all my body is cover by the blisters, as soon as i return to london all is gone after 2 days.
I to suffer from these outbreaks. Many trips to the doctor and a couple to the E.R. Have yielded nothing. They seem to be getting worse, covering more of my body each outbreak, and developing into staph infection on some occasions. The last visit to the hospital was probably the most disheartening visit yet. The doctor had recommended going to a clinic near my home for some specialized treatment. At first a was relieved that I would finally get some help for this condition. But my hopes were crashed when the nurse brought a                    pamphlet for a mental health and drug counseling clinic. Neither of which will help my skin as I do not suffer from either one of these issues. It is surprising that there are many people suffering from this condition yet there is no recognition from the medical society. Any additional words of encouragement appreciated.    
I started getting these round bumps on my ankles that spread to the calf area. itches  terrible - especially at night.  Don't have pets, bugs, plants in the house.  My husband does not have these symptoms so I don't think it is bugs in the bed or carpet.  I have changed soaps and  use a non-perfumed body wash.  No improvement.  They start itching with a little redness, then progress quickly with a bump in the middle.  I try to control it but sometimes I scratch in my sleep.  Then these bumps erupt in the middle and excrete a yellowish liquid.  
I have used Calamine lotion which gives a little relief but no long term solution.  This has been going on for a week now.

last night I started getting these on my back!  I am at a loss and frustrated.  Have read that it may be any of the following insect bites, allergy related to diet, eczema, sugar imbalance, fungus, etc.  I am worried it may be something more serious and infectious.   Any tips will be appreciated!
I too have had blisters that erupt and are very itchy.  It started on my left forearm.  After it was gone it reappeared on my right forearm.  Now it is on my left lower leg, beginning at the ankle and spreading up the shin.  And yesterday I noticed my left forearm itching and I can feel little bumps under the skin....I know if I scratch that arm it will eventually bring blisters to the top and then they'll erupt leaving open wounds.  I visited a dermatologist who said it was due to "stress".  I am not stressed, but I am worried as the medication he gave me (steroid cream and antibiotic) did nothing but delay the onset.  I have read these posts and am concerned as so many seem to have the same symptoms, but no one has a diagnosis.  I am now trying Caladryl lotion...praying it will dry this up.  I am trying my best to not scratch the arm as I know it will make an awful place that I must keep hidden when in public.  Surely someone somewhere has a cure for this.  I am calling my dermatologist tomorrow for another appointment and am going to demand a biopsy.  Maybe answers will come after that.  It is a shame we have to use this forum to find help for our blistery itching skin.  I'll re-post after my appointment.  Good luck to everyone who is suffering as I am.
I just recently noticed that I have a small patch of tiny red bumps clumped together. When they start to itch, I can't seem to stop. It's almost unbearable. When I do scratch them, they seem to "tear" open and clear liquid comes out. When it dries on a bandaide it looks amber colored.

***** I have come up with this: Scabbies ********

If you look it up, it looks at lot like our symptoms! But I have not gotten checked out by a doctor yet.

Goodluck!
About a week ago these small red bumps appeared around my tattoos. I thought it couldve been apart of my healing process. A few days later when I woke up they turned into these bad itchy blisters. I've had my tattoos for 2 years so it's not a reaction to the ink. I've tried antihistamines thinking I was allergic I somethng in the air or something I touched at work. My only known allergy is to pineapple and these look nothing like the sores I get when I have a reaction. They now look like someone has taken a cigarette and burned my arm. What could it be? I need to know so I can decide to go to the doctor or not
I began researching this because my baby girl (5 months) has this same thing. We thought they were mosquito bites at first. But didn't understand why it blistered the way it did. It turned to a blister filled with the amber colored liquid. Some would go away once drained, some didn't even blister that way, and some would simply fill right back up with the liquid. She got a few on her head, but the ones that blistered were on her leg and arm. She also has not been sleeping well at night anymore. I am assuming thats due to the itching everyone has described. It also has been accompanied by a rash on her feet, hands, neck and inner thighs. It seemed crazy when I felt like they were popping up out of nowhere! We washed her favorite blanked thinking that was the cause and covered her up thinking it was bug bites and she would still end up with another blister. We would even have her all covered and sleeping in the same room with us to watch for bugs and she would STILL end up with another! So good to know I am not nuts and that these are possibly coming from within and not from an insect. She is seeing the dr today so I will def talk to them about allergies and thanks to a few other posts, will ask about the gluten allergy. I will try to update if I find any answers!
I've done some researching on some possible answers and the one that seems to match what many people are describing on here is shingles.

Info:
Shingles looks, in a way, similar to herpes because it is in fact a branch of it. Shingles caused by the same virus as chicken pox, Herpes Zoster.
Since we know that viruses never leave the body, the same applies with Herpes Zoster. In  other words, shingles is the when the dormant chicken pox virus "come up" again. Shingles is typically activated by stress and your immune system being/becoming weaker. Although shingles usually occurs to people who are around the age of 50's-60's it's possible for it to occur at a younger age. Shingles can reoccur again (in "waves") and is, to a certain degree, contagious. (Though, the most contagious time is when the blisters are healing and the liquid is present. When the blisters completely heal over and leave scabs is when it's no longer contagious.)

Symptoms:
-small blisters that are itch (I personally find a resemblance of frog eggs)
-usually in clusters
-burning pain
-rash

Pic:
http://img.webmd.com/dtmcms/live/webmd/consumer_assets/site_images/articles/health_tools/shingles_slideshow/PRinc_photo_of_new_shingles_outbreak.jpg
http://lordwhatsmymotivation.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/shingles.gif
http://medicalimages.allrefer.com/large/herpes-zoster-shingles-on-the-back.jpg

Best of luck to everyone!
I highly suggest doing some more research and visiting doctor to get medication as soon as possible before the pain gets even more intense.  
Hello, I too suffer from these bumps. Little itchy bumps that just showed up one morning. I hadn't done anything different than usual, except my diet had changed very slightly. They started last year (winter 2009) and went away over the summer but come back one at a time here and there. My husband also had the issue.
The dermatologist told me to take an acid reducer.  Cimetidine is found in many generic acid reducers and seems to help a lot.
It made my breakouts go from 30 at a time to two or three, to rarely ever.  
I don't know if this is because the medication stopped the itching, so they spread less, or if it just cured the bumps. But it did help a lot. Take one of the pills (or too of you feel you need more) every day. After two weeks my problem was almost gone. Also, I tried TONS of anti-itch creams, lotions, even udder cream for cows. The little antacid pills were all that helped.
It isn't scabies. I've had that too. It ***** but it's different.
My mom thought it was, and i brought it up at the doctor's (i went to THREE different doctors and then finally a dermatologist.) They all said it was not scabies. Maybe some of the cases on here are, but twilightburls, is not scabies.
(wish it was though. scabies is easier to treat)
I have the same thing to. It started a few mouths after I had my son. It all started on my foot, it was a big blister with clear fluid. I could not walk because it was so painful and I began to get soars on my arms and legs. The pump would open up and grow to the size of a quarter on my arms, and to circles that are 3-4 in diameter on my legs. They itch like crazy and some times make it hard to sleep at night I went to the doctor and they told me it was staph, I the doctor took pictures like I was a science project or something. It worked for maybe a week, and then they started back again. I have tried every antibiotic that you can think of for staph. I went to the dermatologist and she took a biopsy and she told me she had no clue what it was. She wrote a prescription for the same medicine I have taken four times already. The blisters start like little dots in the middle of a pimple like pump, and then they get bigger. I am a dark skinned woman so my scars are black; I look like a leopard. It has gone from my legs to my arms and now to my face. I have not work short sleeves or shorts all summer. The thing that has been helping me with the open soars are iodine, wash twice a day.(keep hands away from soars) It is just nice to know that I am not alone. I will be going back to the doctor tomorrow, so I hope it all comes out. I have pulled a lot of good questions away from this page. thnx. I will keep a post if I find anything out.
This is the closest thing on the internet that describes my symptoms to a "T"!
Several years ago, I had an outbreak ALL OVER. I went to the doctor, and he gave me an antibiotic, which did not work. So, knowing a thing or two, I bought 5 tubes of acne medicine with sulfur, and smelled like hell, literally.
That did the trick....however, it came back 7 years later, less severe and appeared on my arms only.  So, back I went for the acne cream, and away it went.  However....lol
I'm getting this every November for the last four years, each time less and less severe, as last year only 5 itchy little oily blisters appeared, and waiting on it it with  a tube of sulfur acne cream

Btw, I know they intensely itch, but avoid itching if possible.
The cream does help relieve the itch....and do not use if you are allergic to sulfur.

I don't know what it is, but it appears to be seasonal.
I also suffer from an itchy rash on my upper arms. Pretty regularly I will get fluid filled bumps on my arms, that eventually open and the released fluid almost crystalizes. Then small scabs will form and eventually fall off, leaving small scars. It has been going on for over 3 years. I have dealt with numerous dermatologist and undergone allergy tests. None of whom have yet to be helpful. I have heard that it is folliculitis, PLEVA, an allergy to dust mites. I have changed my diet and all body products, but nothing seems to help. The outbreaks seem random, as I cannot attribute them to any particular happening.
Currently I am on a prescription allergy medicine, but the blister continue. At this point I would be willing to try anything just to make this annoying skin issue go away... maybe the answer is out there somewhere...
I've had eczema since i was born, I am nearly 21 now and it is much more controlled than it used to be - however my hands and face are still very dry. I recently went on holiday to Corfu, Greece and developed what the docs believe to be Impetigo whilst i was away, it was one of the most painful things i have ever experienced - my skin was just peeling and peeling away, i literally had no skin on my fingers and in the palm of my left hand i had no skin - making it impossible to grip and undo things like bottle lids. When the rash breaks out, there are all the cuts and around them are the tiniest water bumps.
I had some anti biotics and it cleared it up within days, the results were great.
However a week off the anti biotics and its all back! My left hand is the worst, I'm unable to close my fist together or move my hand much.
This time it starts off as a sore blister, which pops an amber/clear liquid and the skin peels back - and crystalises as someone described.
It is incredibly itchy, a lot of the time i wake up in the morning and I've itched in my sleep resulting in my hand being worse.
This time i'm told my eczema is infected and im on a different course of anti biotics and a steriod cream - betnovate?
I've just looked and i've got a massive water blister on my knee - where i don't have eczema!
glad to know im not the only one!

I just used the salt water on my arm that has been itching for over a week and it has stopped itching... thank you
I can't believe that everyone has this perfect looking skin that STARTS itching like there is no tomorrow. Then after you itch it several bumps start to come out then blister and wont heal no matter what you do. I thought looking at pictures of 22 skin rashes I might see something like I have on my arm, but I saw nothing!  the closest was Poison Ivy sores...RIGHT????? I live in Hawaii there is no poison ivy here...
Shamefully, no one has an answer for this strange skin disorder.
I am 62 and soon to be 63 and noticed some red spots on my arms above my wrist and above where my watch is and it looked like I had maybe scraped my arm agenst something that caused it to get the redish look, Something like I have seen on a friend arms and others who had influenza.!
then here in the last couple months that same spot begain to itch like hell and had my mind on something else and scratched it and then it turned into some sort of an ugly ole dark brown lump and someone said it was a spider bite.?
I do have some really small spiders in my apt but i know it's not that.
I noticed on my right arm now I have the same thing happening, it's just a redish looking placebut i can see it has a shinny little spot as being a brake in my skin and iches like **** too.
I have been keeping Neosprin on the them but it is not helping any so I am gonna try what you said and hope it works because it's annoying and embarrassing to have this crap.
Thanks for your input on this subject.!
How many of you have ever cought a hous fly and drown it in water untill you were sure it was dead and then take the fly out of the water carefully and place it on a dry surface and then take some salt and them pour a heep over the fly covering it completly.?

The fly will come back to life.!
Well salt has the same effects on the skin where the bumps/blisters are.
salt will draw the fluids out of your skin along with the parasites/critters living under the first few layers of skin where the sweet glans are and they tunnel beneath your skin like termites do in wood, when a recent area heals up they will return to that area and have anothe rcook out.
You may also try using some Flying Insect spray on the infested areas too.?

Bangal Flying Insect spray is what I used in between the salt treatments.
"Don't use any harsh roach type sprays" be sure to wash your hand and don't rub your eyes with any of the Flying Insect spray on your hands.
Bangal will not burn or irritate your skin even if you apply it to an open sore, so you will be able to leave it on for long time then take a good shower with palm olive dish liquid.

look at the area where the problem is and see what the results look like.? "If it looks better then reaply some water salt mix to the area and let dry to draw out any fluids under the skin and then wipe off the salt film and apply some Bagal flying Insect spray agin.
Two treatments will surely show results immediately if indeed you have any type of organisms living under your skin and causing extreame itching, bumps, sores, etc.?

Please exciouse my poor gramier, I come from a poor family where home remedies was our only pharmacy and doctors were my Native seminole parents and grand parents
my wife suffers from this condition too. she went to several different doctors and no answer. WE finall found a doctor who actually did some exploring and finally got an answer. my wife first started with fever blisters and then she would get blisters on her hands, arms, and legs and they were very itchy and painful. We were told that she has a disease called erythema multiforme.....she says the salt method is helping and she uses regular iodized salt and mercurechrome instead if iodine...hope this gives someone some peace of mind...good luck and GOD BLESS..