tiny red blisters
I have these tiny red blietrs on my feet and hands. I dont know if this part has anything to do with it but i also have a sore throat and tiny blister in my throat. I also have been getting high fevers and i dont know if this has anything to do with it either. But in the past week i have lost 5 pounds. i dont know if this is major or not. And it scares me because i am only 15 years old. What should i do?
Hi.

I suggest you get a prompt consult with a physician. Do you still have fever? With high fever, sore throat, and pain in swallowing, you need to be assessed right away. I believe , you need oral medications. If you can not set an appointment , then an ER consult is necessary.

Do your parents know about these? You should inform a parent or a guardian so they may be able to assist and guide you. You may be having a Strep throat or acute pharyngitis. Strep throat may present with a sore throat, pain in swallowing and high fever. The blisters may be related to this.

You need to be hydrated. Drink plenty of water even if you are not thirsty. Take  paracetamol for the sore throat and the fever and ask someone to get you to a doctor.

Do keep us posted with regards to your progress.