Dermatology Expert Forum
tiny red bumps on penis ring
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care. All questions will be answered by a medical professional.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

tiny red bumps on penis ring

Hi i am 22 years old and i have noticed that i have tiny red pumps on my penis ring, they somtimes itch me, they are very tiny and never grew any bigger and did not increase in number, i noticed them about a year and a half a go. i went to a doctor and he said it was nothing. it has been bothering me for a while but i never had unprotected sex except with my girlfried and she always got tested and she was always fine. please let me know what you think it is