tiny red itchy blisters on my wrist and hand
Hi, for some reason about every six months I get this very annoying itchy
red bumpy rash only on my right wrist and hand. I have no idea what it is, but I know it only goes on my wrist and it doesn't spread nor is it contagious. I've never asked a doctor about it...as it seems it only comes about twice a year. I have been recently tested for stds and I tested negative for all diseases. Any idea on what it could be? Maybe an allergic reaction or a skin disorder?thanks for your help.
From the symptoms scabies should be ruled out. Scabies is characterized by intense itching, usually at night and by small insect-type bites lesions on the skin. Diagnosis of scabies is made by scraping the skin and viewing the material under a microscope to see the characteristic mite or eggs.

If the bumps become itchy then you should get it evaluated from a dermatologist. Till then, you can apply some calamine lotion at the rash as it will help in soothing the skin. You can take some OTC oral antihistamine medications like Benadryl or Claritin and see if it helps.

I hope it helps. Take care and regards.