tiny skin blister
my wife started with little blisters on her hands, then they spread to different parts of her body, these are real small, hard blisters, she itches all the time, until the skin breaks, then it stops itching, but she has lots of little scars now.
Now I am starting to get them, they do itch like crazy too!!! I have them on my hands, wrists, arms, legs and the tops of my feet.

This discussion is related to small, subdermal 'blisters'.
Two possibilities are comning to my mind.Firstly it can be scabies and secondly,herpes blisters have to be ruled out. Rash in scabies is usually found in the folds of skin and they are red blister like rashes.Yet they are very itchy and can disrupt life.

Herpes also presents with red itchy blisters which scab over. Herpes simplex is most easily transmitted by direct contact with a lesion or the body fluid of an infected individual. Transmission may also occur through skin-to-skin contact during periods of asymptomatic shedding.

The treatment for both is entirely different and available only on prescription.So ple consult a dermatologist soon to confirm the diagnosis.

I hope that helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing.Kind regards.

she does not have ins. too darn expensive, I have VA coverage, so will be going next week, hopefully I won't get the run around with try this and try that for 6 months.