Dermatology Community
tiny water bumps?
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

tiny water bumps?

I am nineteen and very active athletically. After going to the beach or after i play sports, as today, i notice tiny pinpoint blister-like sacs around my forearms and torso. They do not itch or irritate me in anyway, but I have never noticed them till this year. When I push them down they "pop" and I can tell a small amount of water is in them. I am pretty concerned. I do not know whether they can be something that can affect my overall health. I would really appreciate any feedback.
Related Discussions
Hi

This may be a case of sweat rash or contact dermatitis. Another possible consideration here is  a photosensitivity reaction. However, you have noted the blisters to occur in covered areas of the body and not necessarily in sun exposed areas, is this correct?

I suggest that you change clothes after engaging in activities that cause excessive sweating. Do not allow your wet clothes to dry on the skin. Also, if possible avoid direct and prolonged sun exposure. Have this assessed by your dermatologist. Sweat and heat appear to aggravate the condition.  Thus, it is best to avoid these possible triggers.

Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Dermatology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eaters: How to Silence Yo...