tip of my penis seems to open up!
I noticed this a few months ago when I had sex for about an hour, tip of my penis started to hurt. I didnt care and continued but after sex the tip looked liked it was under so much pressure, it was going to open up! I was being careless and kept doing it. so now after sex I cant even touch the tip! it hurts. I didnt have sex for a week and when I did it again it was the same. so now when it's not aroused, a little part of it is rolled back! I'm too scared.can anybody tell me what to do?

This discussion is related to Irritation on tip of penis.
Hi there,
It's possible that you have either an irritation or infection. Other possibilities are yeast infection, balanitis, psoriasis, Lichen planus, and a wound from intense penetration. If you used protection, it would be hard to contract any of the STDs that are bacterial. Few STDs which can be caught even with a condom are herpes and HPV.HPV causes warts which you dot have. In herpes the rash is blistery, ulcers that appear as sores or open wounds. Refrain from sex till you recover completely. Application of topical antibiotic like Neosporin may help. The only way for you to know for sure is to see a urologist for an exam. Do write to me again.
Best of luck and regards!
Hi there,
Best of luck and regards!
thank you for fast responding,
I'm scheduling with an urologist. meanwhile, do you think a picture would help?
Regards