Dermatology Community
tip of penis burns balanitis
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

tip of penis burns balanitis

hi, i have had a inflamed tip of the penis for nealy 3 year it seems quite mild as it took 3 month to cause any discomfort it burns when moist or when irratated bye showel gel, i only wash with water now, it looks a brownish colour around the tip and a few red blotches allover the glans (glands) when irrated.

i went to the doctor he said it was a mild case of thrush and prescribe me Daktarin active cream, i used this for over 3 week and it didnt seem to work i fort it was after 2 week but the next day it was back to the same as when i started, after that ive tried canesten, clotrimazole and doktarcort wich seem to iratate it more probaly the steriod in it.

im currently using lamisil because i fort it might be zole resistant, and i have got sum bacitracin waiting on hand if lamasil is no use in case it might be sum sort ofbacteria,

had std check all negative and urine sample negative

regards chris
209987_tn?1334790318
It sounds like it's probably due to an irritant, but you will need to figure out what it is.
Try using a different brand of laundry detergent/fabric softener for a few weeks.

If it clears up, you know it's that.

If that fails, try changing shampoo/conditioner. You stopped using soap, but the water that washes the shampoo from your head runs down your body.

There are other allergens that could cause it, as well as other virus' and bacteria.
You need to rule things out...which is a lengthy process.

Other than that, the only other thing you can do is to return to the doctor for other creams/ointments.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Dermatology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...