toenail detaching
Greetings
I am 20 years old and I like to play football.Bit I have a serious problem with my big toenail.When I run and and I make sudden stops I fell like the nail is going to get detached from the skin.It happened to me 2 times that my nail was completely ripped off my toe and it was really painful .my football shoes fit properly to my legs so i was wondering if there is any way to prevent this situation.
Toenail detaching can occur in football players due to trauma to the toenail when playing football. Trim your nails properly and wear protective bandages while playing football. If the problem persists or the toenail detaches spontaneously then get it evaluated from a dermatologist to rule out any fungal infection.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.