torn penis

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

torn penis

my outer layer of my penis skin as torn from the inner part of the penis due to masterbading , it is not attached to it to a certain extent.. is it serious problem ? wat can i do for it please help me
Treatment for torn skin of penis depends on the extent of tear. If it is a small and superficial tear then it should heal on its own. Wear cotton undergarments. Application of mild corticosteroid cream and oral antiinflammatories like ibuprofen/acetaminophen are also helpful but they should be used under prescription. .If the symptoms are severe then it will be best to consult a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

thanks a lot for you advice  . but will dis problem cause any sexual diseases ?