two way urine
why is my urinary opening when i pee it have two way out of urine in my penis urinary opening?
I cannot confirm anything without examination but it can be a cyst or a plain wart. Generally no treatment is required for a cyst but they become painful then it means they are infected, then surgical excision by traditional wide excision, minimal excision, and punch biopsy excision may be required. My sincere advice is to consult a dermatologist.
Hope it helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional doubts. Kind regards.

Sorry i posted the answer for another question earlier. I would suggest you to get a micturiting cystogram done to rule out the possibility of an obstruction in the urinary tract or a double urethra. Sometimes any obstruction in the urinary stream may cause the urine to come in two streams. For this consultation of a urologist will be the best. Hope it helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional doubts. Kind regards.

my two urine is not painful...since i was young maybe 14yrs old or 15yrs old when i pee it become two way urine but why it is not painful until now?im now 23yrs old...my urethral opening is lond and it was devided into two
Along with urinary obstruction , the other causes which can cause two streams of urine are congenital defects, scarring of the urethra due to STDs or other trauma and a urethral fistula(a passage developed between your urethra and the penile skin).
My sincere advice is to consult a urologist and get it evaluated.
Hope it helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional queries. Warm regards.

hello, i also have two way urine so i google-d about it and i'm redirected to this page.

"cause two streams of urine are congenital defects, scarring of the urethra due to STDs or other trauma and a urethral fistula"

the urethra trauma there, i wonder if over masturbation is under that trauma? because sometimes i over masturbate, say 3 times a day.

thanks in advance for the answer.