ulcer or cyst

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

ulcer or cyst

My wife recently something in the back of her throat kinda of hidden right next to ovula it was white  looked like an ulcer or cyst
Since it is next to uvula, it can be due to a cyst like mucus cyst or epidermoid inclusion cyst which is rarely found on this site. it can also be a small benign skin growth. I suggest you to get an immediate examination done from an ENT specialist and get it examined.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.