uncommonly oily hair and face
For the past 6 months or so I have had an uncommonly oily face, and my hair seems to get oily as well. My face I wash 3-4 times a day and becomes oily with in minutes of washing , it sometimes feels as if my face is cooking as it starts to burn.And my hair I wash every day and after a few hours it is oily at the sides by my ears and my bangs.I have tried tons of different shampoos and I don't condition.
There is no medical condition as such which causes oiliness of the hair. I would suggest you to clean your hair frequently with a mild shampoo(you can use the ones for oily hair) and don’t apply any conditioner on the hair. Also you can shampoo twice during each wash and apply shampoo on the scalp without piling the hair on top. For oily skin, wash frequently with a mild face wash like Cetaphil and then pat it dry. Exfoliate on a regular basis and apply a mild hypoallergenic non cosmedogenic moisturizer.
I hope it helps. Take care and regards.