Aa
A
A
Close
unexplainable itching
i have had a skin condition for about 4 years and i need help finding out what causes it or what it is. it started when i spent time in the sun while abroad but i can spend days in the sun at home in england and i have never had it here. but when im abroad i get a horrible itching over my back, chest and arms which is unbearable and stops me sleeping, also there is no visual problem at all no rash or redness. The worst part about the itching is that it really gets into my head and effects my behavior because it is so bad i cant think about anything else so become snappy and irritated. But recently i travelled to newyork in april and it was cold the week i was there and unfortunatly i had the reaction but this time on my legs and in cold weather. It is just odd that is doesnt happen when im home? also it cant be the flying as sometimes it happens the day i land and sometmes it happens a week into the holiday, also doesnt happen after travelling back home so im lost, all i know is its so so awful and impossible to figure out!!! doctor says urticaria but i dont think shes right
Cancel
0 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Dermatology Community Resources