unraised genital warts?

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

unraised genital warts?

I had a small wart on my penis, and my physician told me that unless it changed, it was probably nothing.  About 3 years later, I went to planned parenthood to get tested, and the nurse said that it was HPV and froze it off.  I recently noticed a small freckle right next to the spot that the wart was taken off.  This freckle is completely flush with the skin.  My questions are, could a small unraised freckle also be hpv?  And what type of doctor would be the best to see, as I am nervous about another misdiagnosis.
This freckle can be a penile melanotic macule. It is a small, sharply circumscribed, pigmented macule surrounded by normal-appearing skin. It is harmless and should not be worried about.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.