vaginal blister
noticed blisters just below my vaginal area-blisters are in circular positions and some are erupted and causing me excruciating pain evrytime i pass urine. I noticed them after having sex with my boyfriend. we have been together for 2 yrs.  I never have sex with other guys. what do you think the causes the blisters?am very embarrased to see Dr because i am a medical professional myself?

Kyte
Unfortunately the possibility of herpes is the first one to be evaluated. Most individuals have no or only minimal signs or symptoms from HSV-1 or HSV-2 infection. When signs do occur, they typically appear as one or more blisters on or around the genitals or rectum. The blisters break, leaving tender ulcers (sores) that may take two to four weeks to heal the first time they occur. Typically, another outbreak can appear weeks or months after the first, but it almost always is less severe and shorter than the first outbreak.

The only way of ruling it out is by getting yourself tested for genital herpes. Laboratory tests include: culture of the virus, direct fluorescent antibody (DFA) studies to detect virus, skin biopsy, and polymerase chain reaction (PCR) to test for presence of viral DNA. I sincerely advise you to consult a dermatologist and get it ruled out.

I hope it helps. Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or in case you have any additional doubts. Kind regards.