varicose vien remover
Hello all:

Scince 6 Years i am seeing a swelled vien in my right leg calf having lenght of 5 centimeter without discoloring and i didn't fell any pain and it impact visible on two vien in my footAthlete's foot
Athlete's foot, tinea pedis
Clubfoot deformity
Clubfoot repair
Clubfoot repair - series
Diabetes foot care
Diabetic blood circulation in foot
Erythema toxicum on the foot
Foot, leg, and ankle swelling
Hand or foot spasms
Hand, foot, and mouth disease - mouth. the swelled vien appearing all the time and it is hidening when i am keeping my leg raised.
plese me tell me medicines for treatment.

thank you in advance  
Varicose veins are enlarged and tortuous veins. Elevate the legs and wear compression stockings. Specific treatment options include stripping, sclerotherapy, endovenous thermal ablation and venous stripping.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.