very small white pus filled rash on arms and shoulders
I have a what appears to be a rash, but the tiny bumps have a small amount of pus in some of them.  If I squeeze them they become red swollen and irritated. I have had these bumps for months. They started on my forearms and have now spread all over arms and shoulders/back. Does anybody have any suggestions? This is very ugly and I need to figure it out.  I Have tried different detergents/ no detergents, Changed soaps ect ect ect, and no change. It just keeps getting worse...Please help! Nancy Poffel
The symptoms are suggestive of folliculitis or cysts. Folliculitis starts when hair follicles are damaged by friction from clothing or blockage of the follicle. In most cases of folliculitis, the damaged follicles are then infected with the bacteria Staphylococcus (staph).

Keep the area clean and apply some topical antiseptics. Also wear loose-fitting cotton clothing and use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove. Avoid any kind of cosmetics but topical antibiotics like Neosporin can also be used. In case the symptoms persist then please consult a dermatologist for evaluation and antimicrobials prescription.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.