vesicle like in the skin

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

vesicle like in the skin

Hi everybody... im posting here since im very worried about my condition right now... ill just go straight to the point... ill describe it... i have vesicle like or its fluid filled. when popped on my feet... its shinny and it not itchy  and not reddened at all. but sometimes it drys out and regrows again after i pop it(on my feet). it just stays there... i wonder what it is... also, i have seen a more little version of it on my fingers... its not elevated on my fingers but on my feet its a little elevated so i noticed it right away when i was cleaning my nails... i tried salicylic acid and other ointments... no result... what could be this condition... i wish i could post some photos.. also, i noticed that i also have it on my glans (glands) penis and foreskin... is this fungal viral or something... i did not try to pop it on my glans (glands) since it hurts but im sure it similar with my feet and fingers..  after i masturbate i see red spots on where the shiny ones are but the redness just goes away for a couple of days but the shiny fluid filled thing stays there...  please please please help me out... i will post some photos very soon... i hope its not STD or something...  
From the symptoms it can be a bacterial skin infection which is causing these blisters or pompholyx (although less likely). Pompholyx is also called dyshidrotic eczema; the first stage is acute and presents as itchy blisters on the hands, fingers and toes. Then the chronic stage shows more peeling, cracking, or crusting. Then the skin heals up, or the blistering may start again.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

thank you doctor for the reply... its more of a vesicle and you cannot really see it unless you go closer and its not really noticeable unless you touch it..  its a little rough... its has clear fluid in it and it heals back again and again... could this be genital herpes or something?  
It does not sound like genital herpes. Most individuals have no or only minimal signs or symptoms from HSV-1 or HSV-2 infection. When signs do occur, they typically appear as one or more blisters on or around the genitals or rectum. The blisters break, leaving tender ulcers (sores) that may take two to four weeks to heal the first time they occur. Typically, another outbreak can appear weeks or months after the first, but it almost always is less severe and shorter than the first outbreak.
I hope it helps. Take care and regards.

Have a Dermatology question?
100,000+ doctor answers