vesicular and papular rash

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

vesicular and papular rash

I have had a rash for a week now. It does not seem to be getting worse anymore, but it doesn't seem to be leaving either. It began with itchy red welts and bumps on my arms, stomach, and legs, like hives I thought. I also had two nights of a blood rushing sensation in my head and strong pain in my forearms when I moved them while trying to sleep. This was only at the onset. When the itchy rash began I took benadryl (antihistamine) to treat it. This seemed to diminish the redness and itch at first, but now no longer appears to have any effect. After a few days I developed a vesicular rash on my left forearm with a few isolated vesicles on my right arm. I also developed reddish circles under my eyes, especially the left one, and my left eyelid was stinging and painful and became swollen. I no longer have any rash on my stomach, but my legs and both arms have some raised red bumps. My left eye is still slightly swollen. The itch for the most part has gone, but the spots have not and they are a little sensitive to the touch. I would really appreciate some help with what this might be. Thank you.